"Take a look at the classes the unsub might have taken. We need to generate a suspect pool as soon as possible." Hotch instructs.

"Okay." Emily says, the two leaving as Spencer walks in.

+++

"Garcia, you ready?" Spencer asks.

"Sending it now." She says. "Please be aware that 30 minutes with photoshop does not allow for much artistic flourish."

A sketch pops up on the laptop.

"Both times the unsub has gone to a club, he's had some costume. But now there's a theme -- a fedora and colored contacts, sunglasses, each time obscuring -- are you ready, Garcia?" She zooms in on part of the face.

"This area. Now, yes, maybe he's trying to draw attention to him, but maybe he's trying to draw attention away from here."

"Something he knows is identifiable -- a birthmark or a scar maybe." Rossi says.

"We need to get these out. Jordan, release these to the press." Hotch orders.

+++

"Men are put on this earth to hunt women." The guy teaching the class says as the four agents walk in.

"Ugh." Bedelia groans, rolling her eyes.

"And even though women deny it, they want to be hunted. They need it. It's part of our biological imperative as animals. And the competition the opposite sex puts you through -- pitting you against other guys, against your own friends even, it's all to reassure themselves that they have brought home the best possible mate."

"It's just like you. They want someone who's gonna make their eyeballs roll back in their head. My job is to help you slash past every defense, every excuse, every, "Why don't you meet my friend?" trick that they're gonna throw at you."

Bedelia and Emily share a look of disbelief.

"You may not have ripped abs or afford table service, but if you're smarter and..." He puts a large hat on, "more interesting, then you will be a better predator, because this is the jungle, my friends. And your prey wants to be caught."

"Will you listen to that language? He's training serial killers." Derek says.

"Great. We're dealing with a rampant narcissist and misogynist who's turned himself into a snake oil salesman." Emily says.

"That's one more thing he has in common with our unsub." Hotch says.

~ ~ ~

"So you think this, what did you call him, unsub took my class?" Viper asks.

"He copied your "the camera adds 10 pounds" routine verbatim." Hotch says.

"Yeah. That's a good gag." Viper chuckles. Bedelia bites the inside of her cheek out of annoyance.

"If you could just give us your attendance lists, it might help us find him." Emily says.

"No." Viper denies.

"No?" Bedelia asks.

"My clients expect a certain amount of confidentiality. I won't compromise that." Viper says.

"You rather let a killer run around instead of breaking a little bit of trust?" Bedelia questions. Viper smirks as he looks her up and down.

"We can come back with a warrant." Hotch says, diverting his attention from the brunette.

"Be my guest." Viper says. "But keep in mind, the money I have doesn't just pay for my fabulous lifestyle. It also keeps some very expensive lawyers on retainer."