Hello

Hello everyone who reads this book. I know my sister, the original owner of this book and account (ChloeSueStarkRogers) said that she was making a new update, a new remake of this story, but sadly she will not be doing so. She wanted to do it so badly, she wanted to update her new writing skills, but I'm afraid she won't be doing that anymore. You see, my sister had been sick for a while now and didn't really tell anyone, her blood was making her sick, and then she needed surgery, and that went well actually, she looked fine and she looked like she was getting better. She wanted to come back to you all so badly, she missed you guys so much. You guys were her lovelies, her darlings, her everything. She spent most of her time on here then anything else. But sadly, things happen for a reason, and I don't really know why this had to happen for a reason. She was my twin, I was her twin, we were sisters, and now, now I'm alone, I'm no longer a twin, and I am in a world of pain. She died this morning due to a seizure and ended up getting brain damage, she died shortly after, and I want to believe that she went quickly and painless. But I miss her so damn much. And for this reason, I won't be updating for awhile. I'm so sorry guys, I know you guys really did love her as much as she loved you guys. She was only 21, she didn't deserve to go the way she did. But she did. I miss you much already Aliza. I'm sorry.