The accident

Lillie's POV

The next few days were amazing. I was glad I told them I loved them. They were so good to me. I loved it.

Now I was playing with benji and Garrett. They were trying to catch me, but I knew they were letting me win. I looked behind me to see if they were behind me. And I wasn't looking in front of me. I giggled, as I saw them behind me, they had a smile on their face.

But then my foot caught onto something and I yelled in surprise. I tripped, and my body went forward. "AHH!", I yelled in fright.

I fell to the hard concrete floor. I skid a little. My arms and legs burned badly. I didn't want to move. It hurt too much. I had tears in my eyes. I sniffled and tried not to cry. I picked up my head. Which hurt. I picked up my leg and I whimpered from how much it hurt.

I looked at it and my eyes widened. Blood. Red blood. Coated the floor and my knee. I didn't know I had such delicate skin. I looked at my arms. Same thing. I whimpered cause I was scared. I looked up to see all the people with red eyes looking at me weird. Except for garret and benji. But the others seemed to get closer and closer. I whimpered again and backed away.

But soon benji, Garrett and Alistair were in front of me. Protecting me. I heard a hissing sound come from them.

Third person POV

Inside the Cullens were in the living room, and the mikaelsons in the kitchen making their mate something to eat. They were making her favorite. Until they smelt something, something sweet, something savory. It smelled like blood. But not just anyone's blood. It smelt a lot like their mates blood. They stopped what they were doing. They got another whiff. It became stronger. They dropped everything. Their mates blood had been spilt. They ran outside. The Cullens following after them for some reason. Renesmee looking around worried.

The mikaelsons followed the smell of blood. It was getting stronger and stronger by the minute. They rushed, they grew worried. They saw the other vampires, mostly all the ones with red eyes. But what were they surrounding? They got closer and so did the smell of blood.

They got to the source of blood. Their eyes widened. What the hell!

They vamped over to in front of Benjamin and Alistair. They grew angry. Their eyes went black, veins under their eyes, fangs being bared at the ones that were trying to eat their mate.