Love me like you do🤍

Santhosh came out of the lift and chandini followed him behind... The place she happen to work was 2 floor down from the top where surya's cabin was located...

The floor she was standing was a relatively huge one, not as much as Surya's but with the less cubicles it provides more space to walk around... Looking around with twinkling eyes she didn't notice the front and dashed on a hard frame ...

"Ouchh..." She hissed rubbing her nose and Santhosh turned around to check on her, "sorry mam, I'm so sorry..." He apologized bending down to check on her and she nodded her head, "it's oke Anna, I'm fine..."

She said finished rubbing her nose and santhosh kept silent for a moment before mumbling a sorry again... She nodded her head and he turned to walk again making her follow him behind...

Stopping in the center he clapped his hands loud to gain others attention and asked them to assemble near him... Every one moved towards the duo and santhosh said, "heyy guys, as you all know our previous assistant creative head had resigned his job for some personal reasons and we had been searching for someone deserving to fill up his absence... As the result of the search, here we go, Ms. Chandini manohar, our new assistant creative head..."

Santhosh introduced her to the team and chandini smiled at them whom were all busy in gossiping about the new arrival... Hearing their mumblings santhosh cleared his throat and turned to chandini,

Santhosh: hmm you can introduce yourself now...

He said giving way for her and she nodded before running her eyes around the bunch of people whom are looking at her with numerous expressions... Smiling at them warmly she started,

Chandini: hlooo guys, I'm chandini, nice to meet you all... Hmm romba formal aa introduce panna enaku theriyaathu, as you all know I'm going to work with you as the assistant creative head... Idhu enoda first time ivlo periya company la ivlo per kooda work panrathu, but I hope we can be friends more than colleagues... Ungala pathi enakko enna pathi ungaluko edhuvum theriyaathu so first ellarum pesalaam purinjukalaam, en work la naa edhaachum mistake pannena athu yaaru vena point out pannalaam and I hope atha thiruthavum you will help me... So yaah, perusa solrathuku onnum illa, time irukku la therinjukalaam...  ellar pathiyum..."

She said bobbing her head and the boys was already busy sighting her cute face... The way she spoke and her expression was enjoyable so every one felt happy to have a friendly person as their co-worker... Smiling at her back everyone moved to welcome her and shook hands with her...

After they finished the greeting section santhosh called a man from the group who was similiar to his age and informed him to guide chandini... Later he excused himself and left from there leaving her with the people...

The man who was alloted to guide her was grinning ear to ear looking into her dreamily and his friends sulked at his fortune... Smirking at them he raised his collors before moving towards her adjusting his collars and she turned to him with a cute smile making his heart to skip a beat...

"Hloo I'm krishna, Krish nu kupudu vaanga, ungala guide panna solli santhosh enkitta sonnaaru..."

He said forwarding his hands to her only after rubbing it clean.. she chuckled at him and gave her hands to him making the other men to clutch their heart...

Krishna grinned shaking her hands and when he refused to let her hand off, she smiled at him nervously and pulled her hands back... Smiling at her coyly he gave her the way to move front and walked behind her thanking every god he knows...

Turning to his back he saw his trio friends, Karthik, yadav, and Manoj looking at him gritting there teeth in jealous while he silently laughed at them...