Lunch (Scotts POV)

⚠️DO NOT SHIP IRL! Only characters⚠️
No smut and lemons allowed! 🚫🍋
Enjoy! If any questions on what means what ask in comments! Also this is kinda my au? Idk
⚠️CRINGE WARNING I tryed man⚠️

Scott-Oh, I'm a little worried! What if, what if Owen doesn't really want to have lunch? Or with me? AHHHHH!!! Why do I feel weird? Why do I want to be close to him? No, not close, CLOSE. I DON'T KNOW!!!

Scott continued to scratch and dig to make his rooms. Around lunch, the mud room was almost hollowed out completely.

Owen-Knocks on door.

Scott-"H-hello."

Owen-"So... I brought some food."

Scott-"Oh! Come in!" He gestured for Owen to come inside.

Owen-"So we're do you want me to put this?"

Scott-"Here, you can put it on the table, sorry I don't have any chairs..."

Owen-"No, it's ok! Here, do you have any wood?"

Scott-"Umm..." I looked around and saw a pile of wood, a scampered over there and came back with some, "will this work?"

Owen-"Yes! Give me like, 5 minutes." Five minutes go by of Owen working, and Scott watched him amazed, with stars in his eyes. "There! Is this ok?"

Scott-"Wow! Those are really good!" I really do love how he made the two chairs.

Owen-"Thank you. Now, should we eat?"

Scott-"Oh! Yes of course! I'll go get the rest of the food." I come back with some tomatoes, carrots, and potatoes. "There, hope you like it." He said as they both sat down in the chairs Owen just made.

Owen-"Thank you, it looks good."

Then then ate there food, and they enjoyed it, but they mostly enjoyed their company.

Owen-"So, do you need anymore help with anything?"

Scott-"Oh, it's ok, but thank you. But we can talk?" He really didn't want to force Owen to do his work, but he still wanted to hang out with him.

Owen-"Ok. So, how have you been moving in?"

Scott-"I've been moving in pretty well, I'm almost done carving out my mud room, I just need to finish the corners, and I'm making built in shelf's into the wall! O-oh, sorry, how have you been moving in?"

Owen-"Oh, no it's ok! I like hearing you talk.. I-I mean, uhhh..."

It was cute how he got flustered a little, it made Scott chuckle a little.

Owen-"Sorry..." he was looking away, "I've been moving in good, I'm actually done with my room."

Scott-"That's nice! Uh, what's your favori-"

Scott was cut off by the door banging open.

Tubo-"BIG RAT IM HELP!!!" He ran over to hide behind Owen.

Owen-"God, what now?" He was a little peeve that Tubo was back, and asking for help after yelling cat and being rude to the cute farmer rat.

Tubo-"So there I was, definitely minding my own business whe-" he was also cut off.

Rat-"Tubo, I swear the Ninkilim (the god of rats) if you don't give it back!"

Owen-He stood up angrily, "Tubo, what did you steal?" He was angry.

Tubo-He was scared now, there was not one, but 3 big rats looking at him with anger. "I-I um... here you big stupid rats!" He throw 18 carrots onto the table.

Rat-"Thank you! Next time I am killing you!" He then brought his attention to Scott and Owen, "you two have a beautiful house! My name is Martian."

Scott-"Oh, thank you, but I live alone. My names Scott."

Owen-He walked to Martian, then reached his hand out to shake, "My name is Owen, I live in the grandfather clock." He then turned his attention to Tubo that was trying to hide a little under the table. "So much for being a big rat that doesn't need help with food."

Martian-"Thank you again for helping me with my problem. Call me if you need anything." He then scurried away.

Scott-"Tubo," I turned to look at the scared rat, "if you need any food, you can always come ASK." I made sure to emphasize the ask.

Tubo-"Thank you! But I think I should go before I get killed..." he looked at Owen.

Scott-"Ok, have fun." He watched as he scurried out the door, then he turned his gaze to Owen.

Owen-"I think I should go to, I still need an efficient way to get up into the clock."

Scott-"Oh, it's ok. If you need anything come ask. Definitely if you need food." He was sad to watch the rat leave, but before he left the door, he gave him a hug.

Owen-"Oh, thank you, but have a good day! And thank you for the food." He then scurried away to his clock.

He then worked more on the mud room, thinking about Owen, and when he finished with that, he started making his room. And before he knew it, it was already time to go to bed.

Thank you so much for reading this!
I hope you had an amazing day! And AHHH!!! I'm second place for #BeBrave AHHH! Thank you so much! I hope y'all have an amazing day! And y'all get motivated to do what you love       (I don't condone smut and lemons)
But be safe and eat cake!
❤️🧡💛💚🩵💜