V1 ‐ C1 - P2: Revenance Pt1.

Start from the beginning

Kade grabs Aaliya and pushes her out of his penthouse door and into the hallways.

Aaliya Smith:
"H–hey!"

Kade Northwood:
"You can go away."
"Like... right now."

Aaliya Smith:
"B-but I left my boyfriend for you!"

Kade Northwood:
"Jeez...now why would you do that to the poor guy?"

Aaliya tried walking back into Kades penthouse but as she tried entering, her face was met with her clothes and her high heels being chuck at her and pushed back.

Aaliya Smith:
"You said you loved me!"

Kade Northwood:
"I did, but I don't...?"
"I mean, you gotta' understand that I was drunk, right?"

Aaliya Smith:
"You..."
"YOU MOTHERFU##ER!"

Kade looked around the hallway and shouted in a deadpan expression, as if he could care less about what's happening.

Kade Northwood:
"Could you yell any louder?"

Aaliya Smith:
"YOU RUINED MY LIFE! YOU F##K!"

Kade Northwood:
"Oh no, the profanity."
"Just how am I going to mentally recover from this?"

Finally, the cleanup crew arrives along with some staff members as they calmly intervene.

Kade Northwood:
"Someone, please take this crazy woman out of my premises."

Staff Member:
"Ma'am, I'm sorry but I'm going to have to ask you to leave. You are not authorized to be in this penthouse, and I'm afraid I will have to–"

Aaliya Smith:
"Piss off! I'm leaving, alright?!"

When Aaliya picked up her clothes and pushed the staff members out of her way, she stops and looks back at Kade with the meanest glare.

Aaliya Smith:
"No matter how good things may seem now, there will come a time where you're no longer as happy as you're now."

Kade nervously smirked at Aaliya's words as he turned back into his penthouse and shuts the door behind him.

Kade Northwood(INT):
"Whatever... as if I would take the word from a woman who throws her body away easily."

Although Kade gave the appearance of being unbothered by Aaliya's words, deep down, he was slightly unsettled by them. It was the first time he had felt this way, and it was evident in the way he held himself slightly differently than usual.

Kade quickly regained his composure and put the woman's words behind him. As he resumed his business in his penthouse, the cleanup crew went about their work, restoring the space to its former order.