Nazarick Deck

Deck: 58 Cards

Extra Deck: 7 Cards

Card Name: "Great Tomb of Nazarick"

Card Amount: x3

Card Type: Field Spell

Effect: All monsters with "Nazarick" in their name or are part of the "Nazarick" archetype gain 500 ATK and DEF.

Once per turn, you can add 1 "Nazarick" monster from your deck to your hand.

If a "Nazarick" monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you can draw 1 card.

If a "Nazarick" monster you control is destroyed by battle or card effect, you can Special Summon 1 "Nazarick" monster from your hand or graveyard with a different original name.

If a "Nazarick Floor" Spell is on the field, it can be changed with another from the deck to match the current "Nazarick" Monster on the field.

If a "Nazarick" Spell, Trap, or Monster is on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"Nazarick Floor" Spell Cards

Card Name: Nazarick Floor - The Catacombs

Card Amount: X1

Card Type: Continuous Spell

Effect: Once per turn, you can target 1 "Nazarick" monster you control; it gains 300 ATK and DEF until the end of the turn.

If "Shalltear Bloodfallen" is on the field, all "Nazarick" monsters you control gain an additional 300 ATK.

00000000000000000000

Card Name: Nazarick Floor - The Underground Lake

Card Amount: X1

Card Type: Continuous Spell

Effect: Once per turn, you can return 1 banished "Nazarick" monster to the graveyard.

If "Gargantua" is on the field, all "Nazarick" monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

00000000000000000000

Card Name: Nazarick Floor - The Glacier

Card Amount: X1

Card Type: Continuous Spell

Effect: Once per turn, you can target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; it loses 500 ATK and DEF until the end of the turn.

If "Cocytus" is on the field, all "Nazarick" monsters you control gain 500 ATK.

00000000000000000000

Card Name: Nazarick Floor - The Amphitheater

Card Amount: X1

Card Type: Continuous Spell

Effect: Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Nazarick" monster from your hand.