🍋 Lemon 🍋 Ciel x Rimuru

Start from the beginning

Ciel was shocked when all of a sudden, Rimuru pulled away the blankets and crept on top of the bed, slowly inching closer towards Ciel, yet before reaching her, he snapped his fingers and the room lit up, candles decorated the walls, lights burning an intense pink and a smell permeated through the room and made Ciel a little light-headed.
Rimuru took this opportunity and pushed down Ciel, his arms on both of her shoulders, he then leaned in and landed a kiss on Ciel's lips.
Ciel quickly lost herself in the kiss and kissed back, slipping her tongue in Rimuru's mouth.

This time, Ciel slightly recovered and took the lead, she pushed her tongue deep into Rimuru's mouth and pushed back, Rimuru who wasn't expecting this much resistance, fell onto his back and Ciel was on top of him, she deepened the kiss even more and brushed her hand over the pitching tent of Rimuru eliciting a reaction of pure delight. Ciel broke off the kiss and looked at Rimuru's tent, she licked her lips and and turned around, her face only centimeters above Rimuru's tent. While Rimuru's face was just centimeters away from Ciel's garden.
Rimuru took advantage of this and ripped her pajama pants to shreds, he then took his finger and hooked it behind Ciel's white panties, Rimuru used a little bit of magic and cut off the strings at the side, pulling his finger back and taking the white panties with it, in the center of the panties was a darkened stain, while Ciel's garden was exposed to Rimuru's eyes.

Rimuru observed very closely and said "This is the first time I've ever seen one for real." His hot breath tickled Ciel who bucked her hips, her garden smashing onto Rimuru's face and all her love juice flowing onto his tongue, Rimuru had prepared for this and had already opened his mouth, Ciel felt the hot organ enter her pussy and stimulated her clenching walls. Ciel didn't want to be outdone and retaliated by pulling down his boxers. An 23 centimeter long penis sprung up from beneath the boxers and hit Ciel in the face. She quickly took it in her mouth and since she didn't have a gag reflex, she pushed it straight down, into her throat all the way down to the base. Rimuru was surprised by the soft feeling and the squishy throat walls, he then unconsciously licked even faster than before.
Ciel clenched tightly upon the increasing speed and soon released herself all over Rimuru's tongue, Rimuru did not mind and swallowed all of it, "This is truly a delicacy, I wonder why I didn't try it beforehand." Ciel heard the compliment and her blush deepened in color, her increase in sucking Rimuru's penis was also noticed and felt as Rimuru came inside of her throat, painting her throat walls a white color.

Ciel let the penis slowly exit her mouth, but before she could even think that it was over, Rimuru's penis sprung up with renewed vigor, his member twitching from time to time as if to hypnotize Ciel.
It worked, Ciel inched ever closer and started licking it again, but before she could, Rimuru twisted her around, he then kissed her and lowered her onto the bed, her head hitting the mattress and her legs wide open. Rimuru looked at the beautiful sight and the silver-blue tuffs if hair near her pussy made Rimuru ever so horny "It seems you don't shave?" Ciel nodded and said "It is your preference after all." Rimuru smiled and leaned on Ciel before whispering in her ear "It seems you even know what I like, so let's see."

Ciel who heard this flushed a deeper crimson and slowly spread apart her lower lips, "Please fill me up, Master." Rimuru's hard penis hardened even more, he then leaned very close to Ciel and rubbed his penis on her lower lips, the love juice slowly wetting his penis so it could slip in without any problems. Rimuru slowly pushed into Ciel and spread her walls.

Ciel felt Rimuru's penis enter her pussy, the throbbing stimulated her walls everytime and pushing deeper made her folds adjust to his size.
Ciel wanted to pleasure her husband even more, so she clenched her walls onto his penis and slowly thrust into him, slowly making it so that his penis pushed against her hymen, Rimuru's face was delighted by the presence of her hymen and asked "It seems you don't play with toys." Ciel shook her head and said "Of course I don't, you are the only one allowed to enter my body." Rimuru's overly stiff penis twitched and pushed forth.