Final, Goodbyes

After three years, Shiro was seen holding a child in her arms, this child looked she was 5 years old despite being only 5 months old.
The child grew at a quick speed, though Rimuru and Shiraori had grown a lot quicker, they are a weird case.
Rimuru had sat besides Shiro during labor and her hand was nearly vaporised, Rimuru fel the room tremble and crack, she ha d put up a barrier, but that didn't stop the damage completely.
But that was 5 months ago.

During the last 5 months, the child or Ciana had already grown quite strong, she is capable of lifting objects as heavy as mountains.

Ciana had double colored hair, her hair was primarily Blue but there were also white streaks everywhere.
Her eyes were red with 5 golden pupils in every eye.
Her clothes consisted of a cat onesie and pink slippers.

4 years later and Ciana's 5 birthday was celebrated, all of Tempest figured out the birthday and came over to celebrate.
The demon lord's and true dragons were also all there, Rimuru had been surprised and Shiro as well, but Ciana was happy, so many people celebrated her birthday and looked so happy doing it.

10 years later and Cians had grown a lot stronger, she was easily capable of besting the sealed Rimuru, but Rimuru didn't want to take off even a single seal, Shiro's and Rimuru's evergrowing powers had to be sealed every month, they were currently on 150 seals, they were still capable of destroying the entire multiverse, even on a bad day, and the seals don't multiply their power either, they lock it away in case it isn't needed.

Another 13 years later and the 28 year old Ciana had grown into a very beautiful woman, she had curves in the right places, her face looks like it's been sculpted by the heavens and her eyes enchanted anyone, she had mastered the abilities of both her mothers.
Naturally not all of them.

Ciana had learned how to travel between dimensions recently and she wanted to explore the endless void, and very dimension in it.
Rimuru had allowed it while Shiraori was a bit more adamant in spending some more time with her daughter.
Ciana had used the excuse of finding a lover herself, that she was interested in finding someone she could spend the rest of eternity with, as well as maybe have some kids.
Rimuru was gentle and patted her head she said "Sure, but be careful, you'll never know what you will find out there, you ight even encounter a trickster. If you do ever get in trouble press the buttons on this device." Rimuru handed over a tiny black bar with a giant red button with the word 'Emergency' written above it.
Ciana hugged Rimuru and nodded, she the flw the intense glare form her other mother and turned around "Hi mom, its time I leave." Shiro's glared withered a bit and then completely faded, she sighed and said "Why did she have to inherit that part of our personalities?"
Shiro then looked her in the eye and listed the necessities.
"Make sure to brush your teeth every morning and evening.
Take a shower every other day and make sure that you eat a lot, your still in your growing phase.
If you ever find someone you like, make sure they're a good person and if they're not than at least a good person to you.
If someone hurts you or breaks your heart press this button, an do will appear besides you in an instant." Shiro just like Rimuru handed over a little device with a button.

When the goodbyes were done, Rimuru asked her "Do you have an idea of whrre to go or should I send you somewhere where you can gain experience?" Ciana looked up and said "Send me off mother." Rimuru nodded and a magic circle appeared beneath her feet ,she then waved goodbye to everyone and set out on her journey.

Ariel and Chloe were going back inside and Shiro and Rimuru had remained there looking at the vacant spot while hugging eachother.
After an hour they both went inside and saw Ariel preparing dinner.

100000 years later, Rimuru and Shiro were both gulping down a glass of wine while eating and looked around a bit.
They're currently in a planet located in another dimension, this planet was similar to the area they had spend their months in the galactic empire, the streets were all bricks and stones, they were in a restaurant at the edge of the land, stretching onto the beach and had a perfect view of the ocean.
The sunset added to the atmosphere.