Losing The Welsh Dragon Emperor

As a leader of the grigori, I've seen some of my people going behind my back either in a mad obsession for my attention or in pursuit of death and war. I've tried my best to help steer clear of ever going to war after the cease fire I made between heaven and the underworld. And after years later after the Kokabiel incident, it became possible for the three of us to form peace.

Even if the vanishing dragon himself ended up betraying me. I instead ended up helping the welsh dragon emperor on his struggle to get stronger for his master.

My name is Azazel. And for the past few months I tried my best to look out for a young perverted man after my own heart in gaining his balance breaker. Even though he manage to do so In his own way. he isn't exactly perfect. But he's a good kid. Well... he was anyway.

I received a call from sirzechs informing me on the situation. I was in disbelief at what I heard. I arrived at the occult research club with so many devil guards in the building and Rias' peerage in mourning and traumatized at what they saw, even I would not have any words on what I saw.

issei hyoudou...... the current welsh dragon emperor..... is dead. an investigation was being held in the club building and in the room where he was being murdered at the time.

his 8 pawn pieces were scattered around the floor with an unfinished decoration being prepped up for their upcoming haunted house theme event. it was a heavy blow for all of us. no one knows who was responsible for this? but i know one thing. whoever killed my pupil would pay with their lives.

i became in charged of the investigation with many of the investigators from the underworld were taking pictures of the crime scene. i just stood there looking at the 8 pawn pieces laying down there being useless now.

one of the guards bent down to take them but i intervene.

Azazel: what're you think you're doing?

Devil Guard: i'm only taking these 8 pawn pieces to ajuka as ordered by sirzechs.

Azazel: those pawns belonged to-

Ajuka Beezlebub: they use to belong to issei hyoudou.

ajuka beezlebub had arrived right on que. he was dealing with alot of pressure as of late what with his nephew's involvement with not just the kidnapping of asia argento but with the terrorist group known as the khaos brigade throughout that entire event. the public have been eating him up for a while now with tons of distrusts towards him.

i never thought he would be involved with the investigation as well?

Ajuka Beezlebub: it's alright azazel, these pawn pieces were made by me so they should return to their rightful creator.

Azazel: and what will you do with them if they are no longer usable?

Ajuka Beezlebub: dispose of them of course. what else?

Azazel: so you would dispose of the remains of who was once an important symbol of peace in the three factions?

Ajuka Beezlebub: that is not it at all.

Azazel: then do not dispose of them. i'm in charge of this investigation and i say give back the tampered evidence right now!

ajuka gave me a glare for a bit but sighs and gives back the 8 pawn pieces to me.

Ajuka Beezlebub: fine. if you have use for them? keep them. just be sure not to allow rias gremory see them. the poor thing must be dealing with the lost as her servants are.

Azazel: we all are ajuka. he was very important to them. as he was to all of us.

Ajuka Beezlebub: i suppose that is fair.