"Then I shall be dead." Mikael walks into the room, not hearing the first part of the plan.

Sam moves in front of his sister, getting ready for anything, "What if he wants to see you in person?" Sam asks, pretending to want Klaus dead.

"Well, that means our plan is working. Klaus will absolutely want to see my body. You lure him here, and I will kill him." Mikael smirks, looking at Amber.

"With what? Those daggers won't work on him." Stefan scoffs, pulling Mikael's focus off of Amber.

Mikael is dipping a dagger in the ashes of the white oak tree, "Not here. The knowing of its location is my insurance policy."

"Against what?" Stefan asks.

"You leaving this in my heart. You see, a vampire can't dagger an original without dying. So...it falls to you." Mikael looks at Amber, who is still behind Sam.

"You want me to dagger you?" Amber asks.

"Klaus will leave nothing to chance- especially when it comes to trust." Mikael hands the dagger to Amber. Amber sighs and moves so she's next to Sam instead of behind.

Amber looks at Damon and then Sam, both of them giving her a nod. Amber looks at Mikael and she stabs Mikael in the heart with the dagger. Mikael groans as Amber smirks, "Rot in hell." Mikael looks at her in shock before he dies and his body turns grey and veiny.

PRESENT TIME

Klaus is on the phone with Stefan in Portland, "I wanna see him. I want to see his rotting body for myself."

"Well, here he is. Come by whenever." Stefan shrugs.

"If you are lying to me Stefan, your compulsion will expose you. So, answer with your life: Is what you are saying the truth?"

"It's true. I saw it with my own eyes."

"I wanna talk to Rebekah," Klaus demands.

"That's not a problem. She is right here." Stefan hands the phone to Rebekah.

"Hello, Nik."

"Rebekah, love. What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic run-in with the dagger?"

"It's true. He's finally out of our lives for good. I miss you. I'm miserable here."

"I'll be home soon." Klaus sighs.

"Good. Here is your gorgeous soulmate." Rebekah hands the phone to Amber.

"Little Witch, you haven't been answering my calls," Klaus smirks.

"I've been a bit preoccupied." Amber sighs, "Yes, your father is dead and gone. I was the one to put the dagger in his heart after he came after me."

"Good. I'll be home soon, Little Witch."

"See you soon." Amber hangs up and gives Stefan his phone, "He's on his way."

"Now, was that easy or what?" Damon smirks.

"Take him to the basement. Leave the man to rot." Sam scoffs and walks out of the house.