Part 7: The U.A Sports Festival Begins!

A week has passed since the U.S.J Event and now it was time for the annual U.A Sports Festival! Currently, Class 1-B was in the locker rooms conversing with one another about what they should expect in the festival. However, Setsuna caught something out of the corner of her eye that made her smile wickedly.

Setsuna: AYE!! EVERYONE! MIDORIYA AND KINOKO ARE MAKING OUT OVER HERE!!

Everyone's heads would snap to the couple that was making out on a bench near the corner of the room.

Kendo: WHAT?!?! Since when have you two started going out?!

Ibara: What a blessing! I hope you two stay treasured under the lord's Hand!

Midoriya: We started dating once our break started, after that, we became official.

Kinoko: Yep! And, I never regretted it!

Pony: Awe! That's so cute! You two are perfect for each other.

Kinoko: Thank you!

Before anyone else could comment, Present Mic announced for them to come out and reveal themselves.

Izuku: Alright everyone, lets show the world how powerful Class 1-B is!

Everyone: YEAH!!!

Present Mic: NOW, PRESENTING: CLASS 1-B!!!!

Class 1-B would walk out and everyone would start cheering loudly.

Present Mic: WOW!! Look at that, Everyone!! Hey Eraser, I think your class has some good competition, what ya think?!

Aizawa: Stop screaming, it's very annoying and unnecessary.

Present Mic: NO CAN DO, SHOTA!!! THIS IS--ACK!!

Aizawa would wrap his scarf around Mic's neck and begin chocking him, causing Midnight to take over.

Midnight: Sorry about that interference, folks. But, lets get started with an honorable speech from a person from both Class 1-A and Class 1-B!! First up is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!!

Bakugo would walk up to the podium and look at everyone with a bored gaze before speaking into the microphone.

Bakugo: I'm going to win this whole thing. That's it.

Bakugo would turn around and walk off the platform, causing the audience to uproar at his arrogance while his classmates just sweat-dropped and shook their heads.

Midnight: Well, I guess that just happened. However, don't give up so fast everyone, after all, we have the Class Rep. of Class 1-B: Izuku Midoriya coming to see if he can actually give us a proper speech!

Izuku's classmates would cheer him on as he walked up the platform and stood at the microphone.

Izuku: First off, I'd like to apologize for that horrible speech, or lack there of, given to all by one of my fellow class men. As a student of U.A and of one of its best first Hero Classes, I would've expected better behavior and humbleness out of someone like him, but, we can never hold up high expectations for every person, right?

The audience would murmur slightly before agreeing with Izuku, allowing him to continue.

Izuku: Second, I'd like to say thank you to all who have supported me on my way to achieving my dreams and/or goals. People like my Mother, my Friends/Classmates, and my Girlfriend are people I'm very thankful for and I will never allow them to see myself at my lowest or allow them to be at their lowest from here on out!

Midnight: (Damnit! He's already taken!!)

The audience would cheer and clap loudly for Izuku, but would quiet back down when he put his hand up in the air.