3

Isla pov
When i landed. We excited the plane and we head out to the exit of the gates there was a guy wearing an f1 shirt and cap hold up a sign with my name.
"Uh hey, im isla." I said offering my hand for a greeting.
" Hello ma,am im here to escort you. Please follow me to baggage claim." As we go to baggage claim i couldn't believe i was going to meet the drivers tonight. I couldn't help but start freak out.

When we got my suitcases we head to the car, then he dropped me off at the hotel. When i checked in my room. My jaw dropped it was amazing with a view of the city. I push my suitcases aside and jumped in bed for a little power nap.
~4 hours later~
I wake up in check my phone. "CRAP!" Im going to be late. I start getting ready for the dinner. I was told to dress fancy.

 I was told to dress fancy

I grab the car keys for the car the rented for bahrain

I grab the car keys for the car the rented for bahrain. I go to the garage and the beautiful McLaren 765lt.

I get in the car and put in the location of the restaurant

I get in the car and put in the location of the restaurant. Fuck im 20 mins late luckily the restaurant is 15 minutes away from here.

When i arrive i greet the valet and hand him the keys. I head up the stairs im stopped by the door.

"Hello ma'am, what is your name?" He asked i see he's holding a clipboard so im assuming its a guestlist.
"Isla Newman" i said
"Please follow me" i follow behind him as i enter i see a lot of people. Wow this is probably all of the teams.

As i walk through i can feel everyones eyes on me. It made me nervous. I was taken toward the principal table where Toto, Christian and the other principals are. The man that brought me here left after excusing himself.

" You must be Isla." Toto said standing up and giving me a friendly hug which I reciprocated.
"Yes, nice to meet you Mr. Wolf. And apologies for being late got jetlagged and ended falling asleep."
"Oh please no, call me toto. And i understand you had a long journey " He chuckled.

I went around greeting the other principals. Then toto guided me toward the table with this seasons 20 drivers.

"Hey guys, This is isla" Toto said gaining the drivers attention.

"Hello." I waved giving the brightest smile i could muster from all the nerves.