Hidden Thoughts

Summary: Taylor has some bad thought about her body and Travis helps her see how beautiful she is.

Trigger Warning: eating disorder

Also, the things Taylor says when she talks about herself are just her inner thought, nothing I think about her. She's obviously very beautiful🫶🫶

Taylor sighed deeply as she stood in front of her full length mirror in nothing but underwear and a bra.

Taylor has learned over the years to not look at stupid articles written about her or comments made from other people, but she was on Instagram when one of those articles came out, claiming that Taylor was either pregnant or "let herself go."

Which is what lead to Taylor standing in front of a mirror with very minimal clothing, judging every inch of her body in the mirror.

She was in the middle of grabbing onto the fat of her stomach, not that she had much, and examining herself through the mirror when the front door opened followed by Travis' booming voice. "Honey, I'm home!"

"Fuck." Taylor cussed, quickly grabbing her clothes and throwing them back on, managing to get them on right before Travis opened the door to their bedroom. "Taylor? Where are you?" He questioned.

Taylor squeezed her eyes shut and sighed before turning around and walking outside of the bathroom. "Right here, just going to the bathroom. I missed you!" She threw her arms around jus body and clung onto him tightly, with her head buried in his neck.

"I missed you too." He smiled, kissing her head. "So, it's getting close to dinner. Wanna order in or make something? I feel like Mexican food."

Taylor felt her heart clench at the mention of food, just thinking about it made bile rise in her throat.

"Uhm, well, I'm not really hungry. I just finished eating soup, so I'm good! You can order Mexican, though. If that's what you want." She tried to think up a lie as quickly as she could, and by the nod from Travis, he seemed to buy it.

"Oh, okay. If you're sure?" She nodded again."yeah, I'm sure. You can go ahead and go order it while I take a shower." She pecked him on the lips.

"Okay, how about I'll order the food and then... join you in the shower!" Travis offered.

Taylor shook her head. "Sorry, big guy, not today. Maybe some other time. I won't take that long, anyway." Travis pouted, tightening his grip on her waist."Ah, okay. Fine. I'll be downstairs."

Taylor smiled before kissing him on the lips again before turning and heading to the bathroom quickly while Travis headed down to order his dinner.

Taylor quickly shedded her clothes back off and hopped into the shower. She tried to get her shower done as quickly as possible so she could avoid having to look at her naked body, ashamed of what she saw.

She washed her hair and body before sliding out and changing into pajamas as quickly as she could.

After blow drying her hair and getting changed, she headed downstairs to get to Travis.

"I'm back." She smiled at her boyfriend as she walked into the living room where Travis was sitting, watching television.

"I can see that." Taylor sat down next to him and nuzzled into his side. "So. When's your food gonna get here?"

"Probably like fifteen minutes. Are you sure you don't want anything?"

Taylor nodded. "I'm sure."

She cuddled closer into him and they watched tv until his food arrived. He got up to get it and walked back in the living room, setting it down on the coffee table.