Introduction & Credits

This is my first attempt at writing a small fanfiction. This is more like a oneshot but a little long.

I am actually writing this for personal reasons. (Dangerous obsession with Henry Cavill and being delusional about it the whole day!)

This is a fast paced story with mostly short chapters.

English is not my native language so there might be errors and typos which I'll be editing someday (maybe).

Important Note:-

I personally do not feel comfortable with the use of y/n instead of an actual name while writing/reading a story.

So it'll be better if you consider yourself to be Stella Davidson!

For me y/n damages the realness of the story and gives my delusions a reality check so it's not for me.

To be very honest I'm not pro in writing smut or mature scenes so I took a little help and suggestions from a c.ai bot.

Only the mature scenes have been written with the suggestions of c.ai.
(Like it just suggested how it should go, otherwise even the mature scenes belong to me)

The beautiful book cover was gifted to me by 1dgurlwrites 💗

All the images & the media belong to respective Pinterest users.

That's it guys, enjoy the story & please don't forget to vote and comment incase you like it. 🥹

From The Author
~ Evelina 🎀