Becoming an Animatronic

Chica's POV
No! Toast Man is here! He's gonna stuff Sally into a suit! "Get away from Sally, Toast Man!!!!" Springtrap yelled and stood infront of Sally. "Just let her live, Vincent!!!" Gold shouted, also standing infront of her. "Yeah!! You don't have the right to stuff her!!" I hollered and stepped over to protect Sally. "Get ye dirty hands away from Sally!!" Foxy yelled and also got infront of Sally. Before we could do anything, Toast Man picked up Sally and ran to the Parts and Service room. I heard a click. He locked the door.
Sally's POV
I was thrown against the wall. "Now dear, Sally, was it? What suit would you like?" Purple Guy asked me. "W-What?" I stuttered. "Pick your favorite suit So I can stuff you, you twat," he said a bit more harsh this time. I knew for sure I was going to die. I looked around and saw an animatronic fox suit. It had rosy cheeks, pirate hat, and hook. "Th-That one," I said in a near whisper and pointed to the suit. He smiled a creepy grin and had an evil glint in his eyes. He shoved me in foot first and everything went black.
No ones POV
Sally was stuffed in the suit as her friends were banging on the door. "I hope she's okey," Springtrap said, slumping against the door. "Knowing How demented Purple Man is, he probably took his time and made her suffer. I just hope Sally put up a fight," Freddy said and punched the door again. The handle turned and Purple Guy threw the limp suit out into the room. "Sally!!" Chica shouted and kneeled next to her. "If you want your friend, have fun scooping out her guts!" Toast Man said and left the Pizzeria. "Well, he's right. We better get to it if we want to see her again," Bonnie says sadly. They get to work and make sure to get rid if the rotting carcass smell. Sally's eyelids fluttered open and she looked around. "Why do I feel So...weird?" Sally asked and rubbed her eye with her hook. "Gaaahh!!! Where's my hand!!" Sally yelled and gazed at her hook. "Well lass, if you want, I can give you a right hand," Foxy suggested. "Soo, am I an animatronic?" She pondered. "Yep!" Chica said. "COOL!!" Sally shouted. "But, can I have a right hand? I kinda need it to write." "Since your one of us now, do you want to stay here?" Gold asked. "Thank you guys SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!" Sally said and jumped up and down. "COME ON THEN!!!! WE NEED TO DECORATE YOUR ROOM!!!!" Springtrap yelled as her and Chica dragged Sally to Pirate's Cove. Under several floor boards was a staircase leading to a big living room. There was a hallway and alot of doors along it. They led Sally to one at the end of the hall and opened the door. It was kind of plain. There was a large bed in the corner of the room, a desk and spinning chair, dresser, and closet. "Wow. This is SO cool!" Sally said and ran her left hand across the dresser. "Do you want to go out and buy things for your new room or not?" Chica asked. "How? Won't people be freaked out that we're animatronics?" Sally wondered. "Well.... We can sort of... Kind of..." Chica started before Springtrap butted in. "We can turn into human forms!!" "Wow. That sounds cool. How can you do it?" Sally said amazed. "Think about being human... Bam your human," Chica said. The three girls changed human and stretched. "Is it normal to feel the need to pop your limbs after you change human?" Sally asked, popping her neck. "Yeah. It happens all the time," Springtrap said. "So, Come on! Let's go shopping!" Sally said and immediately face palmed. "Okay!!" Springtrap and Chica said and dragged Sally with them once again.