54 Anything for Sand Clock

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry, I can't decide it because it doesn't belong to me. The owner of the sand clock could only make any decision regarding it. And, she thinks you don't deserve it. I respect my wife and her decisions. If she is ready to give it to you, I have no problem. What do you think Khushi?" Arnav asked.

"Don't you know what I'm thinking, Arnav?"

"Yeah... I know. He killed your parents. Because of him, you became an orphan. You would have struggled a lot to survive in this world alone. Am I right?"

Khushi nodded yes. Arnav looked at Rudra Pratap and said,

"I visited to present the era once with Khushi. I didn't believe it when she said she was a time traveler and she came to my kingdom using the sand clock. She brought me to the modern world to prove she is a time traveler. At that time, I saved a girl from a few rogues who tried to force themselves on her. I just stayed in the modern era for only one day. In that, I completely got weary of this modern life. But Khushi lived three years without anyone's help. Did you ever care about her struggles? You just needed the sand clock... that's all. You were ready to do any crime to get it. Still, you think Prince Aparajith who always stands for justice will give this sand clock to you... what a pity...!"

"I agree I was wrong. I did all the crimes to get the sand clock. But now, with the use of the sand clock, she got her parents back. From here on, she is going to be with them. More than that, she got married to the great Prince Aparajith which no one could imagine. She could not have searched for it if I had not chased her. The way she got the sand clock might be hard but she is happy with you now. She will become the Queen of your kingdom. Can't you consider that?" Rudra Pratap tried to wash his brain.

Arnav read Khushi's expression.

"Listen to me. take me to your kingdom with you. I will come back, dropping you there. I will visit you guys often. What say?"

"To bring precious things from his kingdom?" Khushi asked.

"I promise... I will not touch anything in his kingdom. You don't have to give the sand clock to me right away. You can give it to me only when you feel to"

Arnav smirked at him.

"No Arnav, don't agree to it" Khushi shouted. Arnav stopped her showing his palm.

"I think you underestimated me. Do you think I will voluntarily drag a problem into my lap?"

Rudra Pratap nodded no.

"Are you planning to create problems in my kingdom? How do you think I will let the foxy man like you enter you in my territory?"

"You misunderstand me..."

"Ok, put the gun down and surrender. I will try to understand you then"

"Arnav, don't trust him. Don't mind even though he shot me but don't leave him. The sand clock should not go to his hand. A leech like him doesn't deserve it" Khushi shouted.

"Oh... then, do you deserve it?" Rudra asked furiously.

Before Khushi answered, Arnav did,

"Yes, she deserves not only the sand clock but also the crown of my kingdom. Don't you dare talk about her! She is my wife. I will kill you talk about her"

"Prince Aparajith, you don't know about her family. You would not have seen such greedy people like them. It's all their plan. His grandfather raised her, teaching the Prakrit language only to send her to many eras to steal things. This is not her first time, she had visited many places and met many princes in her life. Using her beauty, she made many princes mad... that's why I said she won't deserve the sand clock. Tell me one thing, why did her grandfather teach her Prakrit language that is not in use? There are many languages in India. Leaving everything behind, why did he choose Prakrit language? Only to trap princes like you"

Khushi was looking at him shockingly. She didn't even know anyone could build up stories to this extent with a simple point. She looked at Arnav who shrank his eyes. Khushi could not conclude what was his state of mind.

The next second, Aparajith struggled in Arnav's arm.

"What are you doing?"

"How dare you badmouth my wife? I warned you not to dare talk about her... didn't I?"

"I just said the truth..."

"I know the truth better than you. I have known her for a month. She was staying in our palace, with us. She could have stolen many more things from our palace. She didn't even touch the jewels my mother gifted her. She never showed interest in wearing them at least once. She could have left our kingdom taking those jewels right away but she helped me to solve my problem by staying with me. Prince Aaprajith is not Dump to trust anyone blindly. My parents are not stupid to get their son married to a girl without thinking of the consequences. Stop manipulating me. If I lose my temper, I won't think twice about beheading you" Arnav warned him wrathfully.

Rudra Pratap understood his trick would not work. He kneeled down and bent down to keep the gun on the floor. In no time, he shot his grandson making everyone shocked to the core.

To be continued...