2. Tibute parade

Začít od začátku

I got undressed quickly and they started putting hot wax wherever I had a spec of hair and ripping it off fast each time a winced. Blaze then started on my eyebrows making them into a perfect shape while violet started painting my nails a light blue colour. The whole process lasted around 20 minutes before they stood me up and took me to the side of the room where another door opened and they all left without a word but a few seconds later walked in a tall pale woman.
She walked over to me and gave me a hug 'Hi talulah I'm Ria how are you feeling?'
'Your the first person to ask me that everyone has just been congratulating me'
'Well I don't think there is much point in that' she said taking a look over my naked body 'the stylist did a good job I see well let me show you a dress I've come to love'
She let me to the side of the room where a lovely silk blue dress hung it reminded me of the waves back at home I quickly blinked away any tears that tried to fall and stepped into the dress. Ria led me back into the first room and back to my stylists mainly Ophelia but they all pitched in and put my hair up in a fancy updo and placed different types of jewellery around my body. Then before I looked in the mirror I stepped into some pearly white heels. I looked into the mirror smiling I looked like a whole new person. 'Time to go dear'

I walked down to the Parade nervously picking at my cuticles. Violet smacking at my hands when she noticed. I saw Pluto at the end of the corridor in an outfit in the same colour as my dress. 'Pluto hi'

'Hi' he said looking down.

'Have I done something to upset you?' I asked quietly.

'No' he said tearing up slightly 'it's just all this I can't do this I'm going to die'

'No your not I will try and make you get home ' I gave him a hug which he returned tightly. 'Now come on we have people to impress' I took his hand and we walked over to our carriage he got up but I walked over to the two horses and stroked their manes.

'Talulah come on' Pluto shouted from the carriage.

I gave each horse one last pat then jumped up on the carriage. 'Let's get this show on the road'

The horses started pulling us into the view of the Capitol. I plastered a big grin on my face and started waving to the crowd. I could hear people changing my name and a few names from other districts. People started throwing roses one of which I caught and held it up. Once we reached the end of the path the carriage stopped and we waited for the rest of the districts to come down once we were all at the front President snow stated talking. 'Welcome to the 64th annual hunger games' i glance around at all the tributes and the girl from district 12 and the boy from 6 both catch my eye. 'And may the odds be ever in your favour' snow finished sitting back down. Our horses led us out to all the victors and stylists.

'You both looked beautiful' Magnolia said when we had jumped off the carriage.

I gave her a quick hug 'thank you' I have all three stylists a hug each and then Ria 'thank you as well'

'Come on let's get you back' magnolia led us to the elevator and pressed 4. We walked onto the floor and Magnolia pointed to each room and telling us what they are. 'Come dinner is most probably already on the table'

We all walked over to the glass table in the middle of the biggest room on the floor filled of all types of food most of I'd never heard of. I sat next to Mags who was already seated and across from Pluto and started filling my plate.

'Tomorrow you will have your first training session your uniform is already in your rooms' Mags started explaining 'I would recommend you start to make some allies they usually home in on the people who go in alone but the only thing I would say is that if one of your allies dies it could possibly be very painful'

I listen and try to take in all the advise mags gives me while trying to keep down all the rich food I've eaten.

I finished my meal and said my goodbyes then made my way to my room. I walked into the room that Magnolia had pointed to earlier and looked over the room. It was very big but not very comforting. I walked to the connecting bathroom and quickly stripped off and got in the shower to wash off all the makeup from the Parade.

While in the shower I throw up all the food I had just finished and hope that after training I will stop throwing up and maybe make some allies.

When I got out of the shower I found a pair of pyjamas in the closet just outside the bathroom and slid them on and tried to get some rest.

I woke up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat. I stood up and walked into the bathroom and splashed water over my face. I stared at myself in the mirror and saw dark circles under my eyes. I groaned and went back to bed to try and get a few more hours of sleep.

Ruby Note: I've got very interested in the outfit for the Tribute Parade this is what I imagined the dress like.