Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Unemployment:   At 6:50 in the morning on   October 19, 2028,
  Province H, Country Z,   Lin Yue touched her head and got up from the bed with difficulty! In her haziness, she had a dream, in which she returned to Linjiagou where she grew up. But this was the fifth time this month that she had the same dream. How strange!   Lin Yue was thinking while getting dressed, but she shouted: "Luoluo! Yaya! Get up quickly! Don't procrastinate, or you will be late for school!"   Her mother-in-law Liu Ping ate the noodles while muttering: "Oh! Look at the headlines Have you? There are reports that the polar glaciers have melted! Most of the white bears and ice geese have starved to death. This can't be true! Good luck! Will all those seaside cities be submerged? We are in the Lake District. It's going to be okay!"   "It's okay! Mom, don't think too much!" Lin Yue comforted her without hesitation. She opened her phone and looked at it. There are all kinds of things online! But what is talked about the most is the tornado in country M, where various motivational comforts and complaints are contradictory and intertwined! It made Lin Yue feel upset and panicked for a while.   This year is really not normal! The whole planet is filled with news of disasters in every country:   The tornado in country M has been raging across two continents for half a month;   the rain in country R has not stopped for four months, as if all the rain in the world has gone to his house;   the mountain fires in country Q have been burning for half a year. In the future, we can only look forward to the fire and sigh;   the sandstorms in country F have successfully driven the citizens into the ground to become rats   ;   country You have to live and die!   There are new news online every day, and the complex human nature is full of excitement, shining, bright, and of course, dark and selfish! Seeing that the people eating melons were almost numb, Lin Yue silently closed her phone and urged her children: "Eat quickly! Eat quickly! Being late will make your classmate laugh!" "What the hell are   you worried about! If you don't have time to spare, help me to clear the balcony The hamster on the bed is fed!" The eighty-six-year-old grandmother's reflex arc was a bit long. After a few minutes, she expressed that she was very dissatisfied with her daughter's complaints. In her long life, nothing that happened to her was unusual or curious! As long as your country Z is doing well! Why do you care about other countries' affairs?   Lin Yue soon stopped worrying about the country and the people because her mother Wu Ying couldn't get through on the phone! This made her a little worried about her father's health, but there was nothing she could do about it: Linjiagou was deep in the mountains, and the three major information giants were powerless. The signal was intermittent, and it all depended on luck! It was obviously bad luck this time as my mother did not show up at the signal point.   ...   "Aunt Lin, how do you take care of your child? Can't you hear the baby say goodbye to you? Do you dislike my baby?" "How   can an aunt teach a child well if she doesn't even have basic manners? "   It's a shame that the baby still calls you Teacher Lin. Do you know what it means to be a role model? I'm going to file a complaint against you!" "   ..."   Lin Yue has become accustomed to the reprimands coming from her ears. The combat effectiveness of these married women is terrible. Than 500 ducks. She didn't know why, but she just didn't hear her child say goodbye, so she took the initiative to the height of being a teacher. But she could only say with a stiff smile: "I'm sorry! XX Mom, XX! Bye! Teacher Lin didn't hear it just now! You are such a good and polite child!" "...   I think you are..."   Just let everything go with the wind. ~All Sui Feng~   Lin Yue told herself in her heart: Hold it! Be patient! Trying to keep saying sincerely: "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! I'm so sorry! I will pay attention to it next time..."   After the farce ended, Lin Yue locked herself in an empty classroom, but she still couldn't bear it. She cried:   "If I didn't like children, I wouldn't work in the kindergarten! I like children, but I don't like you!" "   What am I sorry for? With a meager salary, I sing, dance, tell stories, and carry water and food. Sleeping with me,   what are you sorry for?" "What am I sorry for? Of course you hold a child in your hands and hold it in your mouth! But I raise dozens of them, and each one is a treasure, and each one needs to be loved! I'm not Octopus!"   "I say dozens of good mornings and dozens of goodbyes a day! If you miss one, you are not polite. Who is not polite? The child knows politeness, but her mother doesn't!" "   Scold! Scold! Scold! ! I do several times the work of a nanny, and get the salary of a cleaner, why? Teacher Lin, Teacher Lin, is there such an aggrieved teacher? I am just an aunt!"   ...   I cried and vomited After the quarrel, life has to go on, and there is another lively man and woman! Lin Yue is used to having the thought of resigning once or twice a month! But every time I can comfort myself within 24 hours: It's okay! Not too bad! There are also winter and summer vacations! Luoluo and Yaya still have to attend training classes...   In fact, this is true. They have cried a lot in the past six years, but the reasons are all trivial matters! I got used to the scolding, I endured it and became numb! If I can't bear it any longer, I look at the smiling faces of the children. It seems I can bear it for a while!   "Lin Yue, the principal asked you to go to the office." Xiao Hui's clear voice came from outside the classroom, and a bad feeling suddenly rose in his mind. Could it be...   "Principal, are you looking for me?"   "Today Another parent complained to you, Lin Yue, what's going on with you! Do you know how tight kindergartens are in terms of students now? Every private kindergarten relies on high-quality services to steal students from public kindergartens. Smile, smile , How many times have I said this?" The anger was so obvious on the skinny principal's face. He didn't want to listen to Lin Yue's explanation. He only knew that the parents were never at fault, because it was God who paid!   "I didn't hear my child say goodbye to me, so what should I do? I apologized too, smiling so hard that my face froze, and I said sorry countless times! You tell me what should I do? Kneel down and beg. Her?" Lin Yue didn't know what was going on? In the past, she lowered her head and let the principal teach her, but today, she suddenly felt that she didn't want to be scolded anymore. She looked at the principal's pockmarked face, and as his mouth opened and closed, a few mole hairs, an inch The ground was shaking every inch, feeling inexplicably disgusting and repulsive.