[Everyone, go and take rest…go and relax. Poonam, please show them their rooms. Sit here I will bring tea. Ok go and take rest I will bring tea for you all.n"]

"Chachiji aap pehle khud decide kar lijiye that what we have to do." Ayusman said .

[Chachi first decide that what we have to do?]

“Sorry! I mean pehle chai pee lo sab phir rest karna." She said and everyone take their place smiling.

*******************************************

The evening arrived, and the entire gathering assembled in the hall, savouring cups of tea while engaged in cheerful conversations.

“Yaar uske bina chai peene ka man nahi karta.” Vanika said all of sudden gaining everyone's attention.

[I can't drink tea without...]

“What? Kiski baat kar rahi hai? Kya naam hai uska? Rahul, are you listening to her? Bata de chup chap varna bahot marungi.” Anjali said with a glare.

“ Biscuit mummy biscuit.” She said, making everyone chuckle while Anjali and Nirmay rolled their eyes.

“ Ho gaya? Bol liye tere insta ke two rupees jokes?” Anjali said and she showed her teeth.

[Done with your two rupees insta jokes?]

“Itni pyari bacchi hai. Why you keep scolding her?” Meenakshi said, caressing her hair.

[She is too cute.]

“Sheetal Dadi ji called me and said that she is about to arrive.” Sheetal’s husband said and Himani stood up from her place in shock.

“Yun ki aapko kya hua?” Vanika asked as everyone frowned at her behaviour.

[What happened to you?]

“Beta you don't know her. Mere pati ki bua hain wo. Too strict!! She lives in Canada with her children . Unse to mai bhi darti hun.” Himani said but just then they heard Meenakshi who was panicking.

[I am also scared of her.]

“Ohh shit!! What will happen now? I didn't even imagine that she would attend the wedding in the village as she doesn't attend most of the weddings in our family. Hey bhagwan ab kya karun mai? Ab shadi kaise hogi!” Meenakshi said, getting tense.

“Maa what happened? You are scaring me now.” Aayushman asked.

“Actually beta..When Ayushman's engagement was fixed then she called me and asked if Nirmay ki Shadi hui kya etc etc. Because wo itne door rehti hain ki un tak koi news jaldi pahochti nahi hai but this Ayushman's wedding thing just slipped from my tongue. Mai batane nahi vali thi unko. And you know na hamari family me bade bhai ke shadi se pehle chote bhai ki shadi nahi ho sakti. So she asked in a dangerous voice, ‘Nirmay ki shadi to ho hi gayi hogi.’ And maine dar ke mare haan keh diya. Because if I tell her the truth she must have cancelled this wedding too.” She said and everyone was looking at her with an open mouth. Nirmay was still trying to digest what she said.

[She called me before the engagement and asked that if Nirmay is married or not and just because she lives too far from us she isn't aware of so many details of family. And in pressure I said that Nirmay is married.]

" Seriously Meenakshi! You didn't even told me about this blunder?" Ayush said and she gulped.

“Ye badi Dadi bhi na! Vaise to koi matlab nahi rakhti family me kya ho raha hai.. aur kuch kalesh karna ho ya hukum chalana ho to yaad aata hai inko that she is elder.” Sheetal said.