Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu: "..."Ning Chen is really, they can't think crookedly."

"In that case, let's move in." Zhao Fan said with a smile.

After listening to Zhao Fan's words, Ning Chen said with a smile on his face: "I know that you care about sound insulation very much.

Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu: "..."It's endless.

"Don't you care?" Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and asked.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Ning Chen smiled and said, "Your husband bullied me now, right?"

"Yes." Zhao Fan said unceremoniously.

"You wait for me, and when you move in, I will let you serve me every day." Ning Chen crossed Erlang's legs and said.

"As long as you can bear it." Zhao Fan said so.

The three of them played a few words, and Ning Chen said: "It's better to choose a day than to hit the day, and the two of you will move over today."

"Okay." The two laughed.

Zhao Fan has space, and it is not too convenient to move. Zhao Fan packed all the things they needed to move into the space, then said a word to Ning Chen, and went to Xu's house with Xu Ruchu.

The Xu family has now moved to a small villa area in the east of the inner city, which is some distance from them, so the two of them are driving there.

Yesterday, this small villa area was also attacked, and many houses collapsed, but the Xu family was lucky, their house was fine.

Yesterday, Xu Ruchu and Zhao Fan hurriedly came to Xu's house, and seeing that the Xu family was safe, the two of them hurriedly left again.

When the two of them arrived today, everyone in the family was there except for Xu Le, except for Grandpa Xu who snorted coldly when he saw them, everyone else had a very good attitude towards them, and Xu Ruchu, who was good, was uncomfortable.

After they cared about each other, Xu Ruchu looked at Grandpa Xu and said, "Grandparents, Zhao Fan and I will move to General Zhao today, so that our villa will be empty, and the two of us plan to transfer the villa to the name of grandparents."

"We don't want it." Grandpa Xu directly refused.

Listening to Grandpa Xu's refusal, Xu Ruchu's stepmother said anxiously: "Dad, this is a piece of filial piety for the two children, and if you refuse, you are rejecting a piece of filial piety for the children, which makes the two children so sad." Secretly

thought: She has been thinking about that villa for a long time, and now she takes the initiative to send it to the door, how can she not push it out.

"Yes, grandpa, this is a piece of filial piety from my brother, you can accept it." Xu Jia persuaded from the side, secretly thinking: Such a good villa, she has always been greedy.

"I'm not going to take it." Grandpa Xu shook his head stubbornly, and after speaking, he stood up and walked to his room.

"Grandpa." Xu Ruchu shouted, Grandpa Xu ignored him and went directly into the house.

"Xiao Chu Xiao Zhao, your grandfather is old and stubborn, don't worry about him." Grandma Xu said with a smile, and then said: "I know that you two are filial children, but I and your grandfather really can't want the house, so you can keep it for yourself."

"Grandma." Xu Jia shouted anxiously, and said in an urgent tone: "Grandma, our house is rented, and we have never lived in it, and we may be driven away one day." At that time, our family will be living on the streets, we are young and not afraid of living on the streets, but what can you and grandpa do?