Xu Ruchu opened his eyes: "I can probably see things within a radius of a hundred meters."

"Whether it was aggressive or not, I can't be sure yet." Xu Ruchu said.

"You can study this slowly." Zhao Fan said, and then said: "Now you are not a burden to me."

"I still have to carry me away, it's still a burden." Xu Ruchu said.

"Then I'll be happy to carry you with me." Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu and asked, "Are those two cats still there?"

"Here it is." Xu Ruchu twisted his eyebrows and said, and after speaking, he told Zhao Fan where the two cats were.

After listening to Xu Ruchu's words, Zhao Fan said: "Now I'll let you see how I killed those two cats with this burden of you."

"Don't be impulsive." Xu Ruchu hurriedly said.

"I never do impulsive things." Zhao Fan said, and after speaking, he hugged Xu Ruchu and ran down. When he ran to the access control, Zhao Fan changed to hugging Xu Ruchu with one hand, just like holding a child.

Xu Ruchu: "..."I was very embarrassed to hold him like this, but he didn't show it on his face.

"Be careful." Xu Ruchu whispered in Zhao Fan's ear.

Zhao Fan's ears moved, he hummed softly, and then opened the door.

At the moment when Zhao Fan opened the curfew, Zhao Fan waved his hand, and the two spatial blades went towards the two mutant cats respectively. In the blink of an eye, the two mutant cats and beasts were killed by slitting their throats.

A trace of surprise crossed Xu Ruchu's eyes, fast, really fast.

"You can investigate, I have the strength, and the two of us will definitely be able to get out of the city smoothly with our cooperation." Zhao Fan put the two mutant cats into the space as he spoke.

"Hmm." Xu Ruchu hummed lightly, and secretly thought: At this time, Zhao Fan will never abandon him, and unless he dies in the future, he will definitely not abandon Zhao Fan.

Xu Ruchu thought in his heart Zhao Fan didn't know, Zhao Fan heard Xu Ruchu's soft hum, pursed his lips and smiled, and then hugged Xu Ruchu and walked towards the car he had just released from the space.

At this time, a thick mattress had been laid on the rear seat, and two pillows were placed next to the door.

Zhao Fan opened the car door and carefully put Xu Ruchu in, and he let Xu Ruchu lie on his side.

Zhao Fan looked at Xu Ruchu, who was lying on his side and curled up on his legs, and said, "I have wronged you."

"I'm not aggrieved at all." Xu Ruchu said with a smile that he had even stayed in the trunk, and it was much better here than in the trunk.

"Zhao Fan, thank you." After Zhao Fan got into the car, Xu Ruchu said solemnly.

"You're welcome." Zhao Fan said, "Lie down, I'll drive."

"I'm lying down, you can rest assured." Xu Ruchu said, closed his eyes after speaking, and began to probe the surrounding situation.

Xu Ruchu's brows furrowed more and more as his spiritual abilities unfolded. At this time, Zhao Fan's brows were also tightly furrowed, and then he stepped on the brakes.

"This road can't be driven, let's abandon the car." Zhao Fan said with a frown.

"Yesterday the road was not like this, and this night the road was completely destroyed by plants, which is really fast." Xu Ruchu said, at this time, the roots of the plant completely destroyed the road surface.