Annabeth's Sister (Percy Jackson x reader)

I know Annabeth doesn't have a sister but for this one shot she does! Hope you enjoy!

Percy's POV:
I was sitting with Luke at dinner time and we were about to walk over to make our offerings to the gods when I bumped into a girl who dropped her tray because she got startled.
"So sorry!" I apologize quickly.
"It's fine I guess." She murmured under her breath. She walked over to the wood nyphs (spelt that wrong sorry) and seemed like she asked for seconds. Luke came over to me.
"See you have met Y/n." He smirked as he spoke.
"Is she claimed yet I didn't see her when I was in the undetermined." Luke looked at me like I just said the dumbest thing on mount Olympus and Earth combined.
"What?" I questioned.
"That is Annabeth's sister. Daughter of Athena. She isn't as strong as Annabeth but she is in the top 10 strongest campers here."
"Oh!" I was shocked I guess she didn't have a resemblance on Annabeth. We sat down and who I believe is Y/n stormed to our table.
"Percy since you are the reason I dropped my food I have to share with you. The nymph's refuse to give me seconds."
"Sorry. I'm being so rude I don't mean it I promise! I'm just hungry." She smiled I shared half of what was left of my food with her and we talked she talked to Luke as well. After she left. She gave me a hug and a wave to Luke. I blushed and Luke noticed. He smirked again and told me to back off and Annabeth would have my head if I made a move on her.

Y/n pov:
I run up to my sister and give her a hug. Annabeth is hard to express her affection but I don't mind. I do it for her which I think she doesn't mind!
"What has gotten you so smiley? Is it because you improved your archery skills?" She joked and I sighed.
"I met Percy today and I have to admit he is really nice, kind, funny, smart," I start to daydream until I hear a
"Y/n Y/n?!"
"What?!" I scream
"Oh sorry!" I say in an apologetic voice.
"Don't tell me. You like this boy do you?"
"If I said yes you'll kill him but if I said no I'd be lying and you'll kill me. What to chose what to chose." I start laughing but my sister does not seem happy she says good bye and leaves our cabin. I try to catch up with her but she put on her invisible Yankees cap.

Percy's POV:
I'm relaxing in my cabin until I hear this rapid knocking sound at my door.
"Come in!" I yell. I looked up in shock. Annabeth! I really was hoping Luke was wrong. She grabbed my collar and threw me against the wall.
"Look my sister has developed this silly little crush on you and you have a choice. Usually I'm not this merciful but since she likes you I will be. You will either be with her until you die or u kill your right now so she doesn't get hurt. What's your choice Percy?"
"The first one," I stutter and refuse to hold eye contact. She let go and said good as she left my cabin. The next morning I went up to Y/n and asked her some stuff about herself before I pop the BIG BIG BIGGGG question on her because we just met and I want to take it slow and not mess up. A month passed by and I think I was ready and so was she. (He hasn't been assigned his quest yet) I go to her cabin with her favorite flowers she always points out in my hand but just 3 because I didn't want to pluck to many and ruin their growth. Annabeth opened the door.
"Can I talk to Y/n?" I say nervously.
"Yeah whatever seaweed brain go ahead just be nice and don't do anything stupid" I walk in to see Y/n sitting down on her sleeping bag. She looks up with her pretty y/c/e and smiles. I sit down next to her and we talk for a little.
"Hey can I ask you something?" I say
"Sure!"
" I will say this but promise it will not ruin our friendship! Ok?"
"Ok I promise!"
"Y/n I like you a lot and I was wondering if you wanted to be more than friends. I was wondering if I could be your boyfriend. So I guess what I'm trying to say is. Can I be your boyfriend?" She looks shocked. I get worried but it all flys away when she shouts.
"Of course you can be my boyfriend Percy!" We hug. And kiss but Annabeth walks in.
"Go to your own cabin Seaweed brain."
We smile and run to my cabin.
"I didn't mean to take my sister with you!" She shouts." We laugh and go inside my cabin.
__________________________________
The end I hope you enjoyed so this was set in the first book early on after Percy was claimed but before he got his mission but it was like a month and a half between. So yeah let me know if you want any recommendations!
900 words!