Characters + Disclaimer

Ileana Lebedev, daughter of Apollo

Ileana Lebedev, daughter of Apollo. Faceclaim: Mckenna Grace (let's pretend she's 15)

"Is that the Cerberus?... Ew why's it look like that?"

Ileana Lebedev is a 15 year old girl who grew up in Seattle, Washington until her mother moved her into Ashford Boarding School in Long Island, New York due to frequent overseas business trips. She arrives at Camp Half-Blood at the same time as Percy and later learns that she's the daughter of Apollo.

 She arrives at Camp Half-Blood at the same time as Percy and later learns that she's the daughter of Apollo

Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon. Faceclaim: Walker Scobell.

"Maybe I won't even need a sword... I'm gonna need a sword."

Percy Jackson is a 15 year old boy from New York City. He can never seem to stay in one school for too long due to the side effects of being a demigod, which he soon learns he is. He meets Ileana on the outskirts of Camp Half-Blood, and soon after his arrival at camp he learns he is the son of Poseidon.

Hi guys! This is a joint account between me and my friend and we're so excited to make this fic! We've made the decision to age up the characters a bit, it just makes us a bit more comfortable writing about characters our own age. Updates will be slow because we have school, but we'll be working on this whenever we have the spare time! This is our first story, so we're sorry if it's not that great. We hope you enjoy reading this!

Disclaimer: All characters in this fanfiction except for Ileana Lebedev are the property of Rick Riordan.