Extra- Surviving the Disaster

En başından başla

He was upset that it was not good to like anyone but to like an omega with an alpha.

Isn't this a love break that was doomed from the moment we met?

And he is also the younger brother of his brother's wife.

At noon on the second day when Nanzhi was in the hospital, Lin Qiu, who had never shown up, came to the hospital by mistake.

Nanzhi thought that if He Yushen hadn't come to him because of Lin Yunjian's matter, he might have really become a pile of bones, and the alpha wouldn't care where he went.

"Daddy...wuwuwu...daddy doesn't want Jian Jian anymore?"

As soon as Lin Qiu accidentally walked in, Lin Yunjian struggled from his arms and jumped to the ground. With her face full of tears, she ran to Nanzhi's bed and buried her face in his hands.

Lin Qiudu, on the other hand, stared at the weak Nanzhi on the bed in astonishment.

His hair was a little messy and his tie was tied crookedly.

The moment he heard that Omega had been in a car accident, he, who had always been calm and composed, became a little more panicked.

"How come Daddy doesn't want Jian Jian? Daddy is just sick and is afraid of infecting Jian Jian. From now on, daddy will only stay with Jian Jian, okay?"

Nanzhi's voice was also choked with sobs.

There were not only Lin Qiucu but also Hu Wen and Nan Yi in the room.

Nan Yi glared at Lin Qiucu who was standing in front of the door angrily. He didn't like this scumbag no matter what.

As for Hu Wen, his eyes also fell on the alpha who had excellent looks and temperament.

It turns out that the omega alpha is such an outstanding person, and he is no longer an ordinary alpha at first glance.

Hu Wen, who has always been narcissistic, also developed some inferiority complex.

"I can let you take Lin Yunjian with you all the time, but you have to go back to the Lin family to recuperate."

Lin Qiuqiu, who had been silent until now, suddenly spoke up.

Seeing Nan Zhi on the hospital bed who didn't even look at him, the feeling of panic became even stronger.

"Impossible, Nanzhi won't let you take him away, and neither will Lin Yunjian." Nan Yi stood up angrily and angrily scolded this alpha who he didn't like.

He knew that Lin Qiuchu didn't like Nanzhi.

But he didn't expect that this man was so heartless that in the winter when the wind was biting and it was raining, he mercilessly asked the security guard to drive Nanzhi away, while he sent Yunluo home, who was only a few minutes away.

"You drove him away without mercy. You didn't even give him a driver. You should have known when you left him in the biting cold wind and rain that you had no right to ask him to come back to you."

"I'm not talking to you."

Lin Qiu couldn't refute Nan Yi's words, but the remark made him sound uneasy and a little irritable.

The moment he learned that Nanzhi had a car accident, he had already regretted his behavior, but it was impossible for him to admit his mistake.

He Yushen, who had just walked in, frowned: "You have no right to ask like this, and Nanzhi has the right to see Lin Yunjian anytime, anywhere. If you don't agree, our He family doesn't mind litigating with your Lin family."

"This is between him and me." Lin Qiuchou looked at He Yushen with the same displeasure.

He Yushen said disdainfully: "We are qualified to take care of his affairs."

"You're here, aren't you going to handle the company's affairs?" Nan Yi walked up to He Yushen and took the alpha's hand.

"Come here to stay with you." He Yushen rubbed his head lovingly.

Lin Qiu's eyes fell on a face that looked similar to Nan Zhi's, and the clear smiling eyes made him frown slightly.

It seemed like I had never seen such a look in the eyes of an omega on the bed.

"Jian Jian, do you want to be with dad, or with your... dad." Even at this time, Nanzhi still asked Lin Yunjian's opinion gently.

All eyes were focused on the two people on the bed.

Lin Yunjian didn't know when she had climbed up to Nanzhi and leaned against him, with red eyes and holding Nanzhi's arms with both hands.

Lin Yunjian's big eyes were full of doubts: "Um...can't we come together?"

Nanzhi stroked Lin Yunjian's head gently and calmly: "Jian Jian can only choose one."

"Jian Jian likes daddy! Hates...grandma."

The little alpha's words made Nanzhi's eyes wet. Lin Yunjian was really his little angel.

Lin Qiu stared at Nanzhi on the bed for a long time, and then said: "Lin Yunjian must inherit the Lin family. I can allow you to take him, but you can only go back to the Lin family."

He has had many little lovers, and it doesn't matter that he has only one lover, Du Nanzhi.

What's more, Lin Yunjian couldn't live without him.

Doesn't he like wealth? Then I will give him wealth. Anyway, I am not short of money, and Nanzhi is obedient enough.

It doesn't matter if you have some small calculations, the target is yourself anyway.

For the first time, Lin Qiu suddenly wanted to keep Nanzhi by his side.

Nanzhi's eyes finally fell on him, but this time, she was so calm that she seemed to be looking at a stranger.

Nanzhi said coldly: "You and I have nothing to do with each other. I will not return to the Lin family, and it is impossible for Jian Jian to return."

He used to stick to Lin Qiucu voluntarily, but now he doesn't want to.

For the first time, he was glad that Lin Qiu had not marked him. He did not belong to anyone and did not need an alpha.

The most important people in life are Lin Yunjian and Nan Yi.