Extra- Lin YunJian was taken away

Start from the beginning

He didn't know what to do, Nanzhi didn't want to lose Lin Yunjian.

If Jian Jian is really taken back to the Lin family by Xu Lan, then she really won't have the chance to see the little alpha again.

If it was Lin Qiu who made mistakes...he would still have a chance to meet Lin Yunjian.

Without stopping, wearing thin pajamas soaked in dirty water, he went to find Lin Qiu.

A high-end villa community with flat ground and no dirty water.

Taxi drivers and passers-by all looked at him strangely, but he didn't pay attention, got out of the car and ran into the community.

"Hey! Stop! This is not a place you can enter."

The security guard guarding the door shouted at his back, but Nanzhi ignored him. He couldn't hear any sound now.

When he stood in front of the door of Lin Qiu's living room on the first floor, his whole body was shaking. He couldn't feel the cold. Nanzhi had never been so angry before.

"Lin Qiuchi! Did you ask Xu Lan to take Jian Jian away!"

With trembling hands, he pushed open the door of the living room without hesitation, and the warm air rushed in, wrapping Nanzhi's frozen body.

"Nan...Yi? Why...are you here? Why are you wearing so little?"

Lin Qiu was not there, only the alpha was leaning lightly on the center of the sofa chair. At this time, he was holding a glass of red wine in his hand. His hair was quite messy and his face was slightly red. He was obviously drunk and had mistakenly identified Nanzhi. It became Nanyi.

Even when drunk, Alpha is still so beautiful that people can't take their eyes away. His face has the softness of an Omega and the unique three-dimensionality of Alpha.

This beautiful alpha is the person Lin Qiuchi likes in this life, his hair is Xiao Yunluo.

Even the name sounds so good that it makes people jealous.

No wonder Lin Qiu missed this month and didn't look for him again. It turned out that he had embraced the beauty.

She said she wanted to give up on Lin Qiuchi, but her heart actually felt a little stinging.

"Where is Lin Qiuchi?" Nanzhi asked coldly.

"What are you looking for Qiu Miao...? He has gone to the toilet. Come and sit down quickly. Look how pitiful you are. Did you have a fight with Yu Shen?" The alpha on the sofa lowered his eyes a little, and there was a flash of light in his eyes. Sad emotions.

"Don't quarrel, Yu Shen... really loves you."

Nanzhi was a little irritated and wanted to interrupt him: "I said Lin Qiu was mistaken..."

"You know what? I actually like Yu Shen."

Nanzhi:!

Yunluo likes He Yushen!

No wonder Lin Qiuchi hated He Yushen so much. At first, Nanzhi thought it was because Lin Qiuchi liked Nan Yi.

Later, when he found out that Lin Qiucu had liked Yun Luo in his life, he didn't think about why Lin Qiu Cuo was hostile to He Yushen. It turned out to be because of Yun Luo...

"I like... for a long time. But don't be afraid, I won't steal him from you. Yu Shen has learned how to love after having you, which is really enviable."

Nanzhi frowned. He didn't want to listen to the drunkard's chatter, but Yunluo's words shocked him too much.

He was so shocked that he stood frozen in front of the door.

"I'm also getting engaged. I have a very cute...omega...at home..."

"I...like it very much...where's Yu Shen."

Yunluo was really drunk and kept talking intermittently.

"What are you here for?"

With a cold voice without any warmth, Nanzhi raised his head suddenly.

"Lin Qiuchi! It was you who asked Xu Lan to steal Jian Jian's life, wasn't it?"

When Lin Qiu met those aggrieved and angry eyes, he was stunned for a moment.

This was the first time he saw such emotion in the omega's eyes, and he was angry with himself.

The omega had never seen him like this before, so Lin Qiu was so stunned that he didn't hear what he said clearly.

"Why are you so crazy..."

Lin Qiu's words were silenced when she caught a glimpse of his trembling body.

The fingertips of the omega's hanging hands were still trembling, and his face was as pale as if he was sick. Lin Qiu frowned by mistake.

"You just wear pajamas in the middle of winter? You're dirty and you want to pretend to be pitiful?"

"Tsk, take him upstairs and wash him off."

"It's the young master." The butler who was standing behind Nanzhi stepped forward at some point.

Nanzhi collapsed and roared, the emotion that occupied his whole body was grievance: "You said you wouldn't take him away this winter! Lin Qiu mistakenly said that your words don't count!"

Lin Qiu: "What are you talking nonsense about?"

"How can you not keep your words...I already told you that I won't count on you."

"Well, Qiu Tong, I'm going back to sleep..." Yunluo, who was confused on the sofa, staggered to his feet.

"I'll see you off." Lin Qiu accidentally helped Yunluo, who was unsteady on his feet.

"If you don't want to wash, get out! Don't go crazy."

"Mr. Nan, please go upstairs and take a hot bath first. You'll catch a cold soon." The housekeeper stepped forward and said.

"Lin Qiuchi, I want to see Jian Jian! Give him back to me!"

Lin Qiu's tone was also tinged with coldness: "Whether you go upstairs to take a shower and sleep or get out, it's your choice!"