Extra- Nan Zhi has a fever

Start from the beginning

Nanzhi was sweating hotly, and he realized that he might have caught a cold and had a fever.

"Mr. Nan?" Auntie called again.

He slowly pushed his body up, feeling top-heavy as if he was drunk. He still felt hot in the air-conditioned room.

He first turned off the air conditioner in the room, and then said weakly: "Auntie, take Jian Jian to eat. I may have to go out."

"Okay Mr. Nan."

The aunt didn't ask him what he wanted to do when he went out. When he heard the footsteps leaving the door, he put on the coat he took casually from the closet and left the room.

The two-story old villa is not expensive and the space is quite spacious. It is a house rented in Nanzhi.

When he went out, he deliberately avoided the restaurant where Lin Yunjian and his aunt ate. Lin Yunjian was still young and his immunity was still weak. He could not infect his fever to the little alpha.

His forehead was sweating all the time, and his body was too weak. While waiting for the bus, he was already a little unsteady and could only squat on the ground along the outer wall of the yard.

Fortunately, it was still early, cars came and went frequently, and he was stopped soon. He felt like he was going to burn out.

"Where are you going, sir?"

The taxi driver saw Nanzhi squatting on the ground looking pitiful, so after parking the car, he got out of the car and opened the door for him.

"Hospital." Nanzhi's words were a little weak.

The driver asked: "Which hospital?"

"Just go to the hospital closest to here."

The house I rented in Nanzhi is very remote. It is an old community where not many people live. The hospital in City A is not close to here.

"Then I'll take you to the hospital I went to last time. The doctors there are quite responsible."

"Well..." Nanzhi really had no energy, was so tired that he didn't even want to speak, and his mouth was a little dry.

He leaned back on the car seat with his eyes closed, feeling dizzy and uncomfortable.

I don't know how long the car had been driving.

When he got off the station and stood in front of the hospital gate, he realized that it was the hospital where he took Lin Yunjian to stay last time.

The wind was very strong at night, and the cool breeze penetrated into his clothes. It was very cool, and the heat was relieved a lot.

He queued up alone, registered, and waited in the corridor for his number to be called.

The chairs in front of the clinic were full of people, and Nanzhi couldn't find an empty seat, so he had to tighten his clothes and lean against the wall to barely support his limp body.

"Nanzhi?"

The doubtful voice interrupted Nanzhi's daze, and he slowly raised his eyes.

He is a doctor who both Nan Yihe and Yu Shen know. He also bought a small cake for Jian Jian. His name is Hu Wen, Doctor Hu.

"Doctor Hu." He responded politely.

"What's wrong with you? What's wrong with you?"

The omega in front of him was pale, with some sweat on his forehead. His bangs were wet and a few bunches stuck to his forehead.

"Have you caught a cold?"

Hu Wen was talking to himself, and his hand was subconsciously placed on Nan Zhi's forehead.

It was indeed very hot, and there was something strange about the hot skin pressing against the back of his hand.

Hu Wen is a doctor, and he has more patients than this kind of skin-to-skin contact, but when facing Nanzhi, the back of his hand seemed to have been burned, and the temperature stayed on the back of his hand for a long time.

"Yes... I have a fever. Do you feel any other discomfort?" Hu Wen's tone was a bit awkward, and his hands were put into his pockets.

The ends of the omega's eyes were a little red, and Hu Wen thought he was uncomfortable in other places, so he cried in pain.

Omega is inherently fragile.

"No, it's a little hot, maybe a little cold." Nanzhi's voice was a little soft and hoarse.

"No. 109, Nazhi." His number happened to be called.

Nanzhi nodded politely towards Hu Wen.

"I went to Dr. Hu first."

After he finished speaking, he bypassed the person in front of him and walked towards the door that had been opened in front of him.