Extra- I accept my fate

Start from the beginning

Nanzhi: "Jian Jian... Jian Jian can't live without me."

Lin Qiu: "We can't live without you. Hey, do you want to stay in the Lin family in this way? That's too whimsical."

Nanzhi's tone was anxious: "That's not what I meant. Jian Jian really can't live without me."

Lin Qiuyou: "No one can live without anyone! He is still young, I will find someone to teach him well."

Nanzhi's pleading eyes were fixed on the person on the sofa: "Lin Qiuchi, let me beg you... He is still young, so just let me take care of him first."

Nanzhi knew that Lin Qiu had made the wrong decision, and even if he didn't want to, Lin Yunjian would still be taken back to the Lin family by him.

As a person with no money and no power, he could not compete with Lin Qiu for custody of Lin Yunjian.

Besides, the alpha in front of him didn't have the slightest pity for him.

Lin Qiuchou stared at Nanzhi extremely irritably, and his tone became a bit cold: "If you hadn't seen him crying pitifully, do you think you could have taken him for so long? Don't challenge my patience."

Nanzhi: "He is still young now, you..."

Lin Qiuchi interrupted him coldly: "I'll be two years old in a few days. Nothing will happen if I cry anymore."

Alpha's attitude was resolute, and Nanzhi's pleas had no effect at all.

Lin Qiu had no intention of taking him back. He really wanted Lin Yunjian to stay away from him.

"Don't think about it! It was you who didn't want him in the first place, but I kept him secretly! Lin Qiuchi! You have no right to take Jian Jian away from me!"

Nanzhi rarely called Lin Qiucuo by his full name, especially when he yelled out in such a broken mood.

Lin Qiucu was also obviously a little surprised, frowning slightly, and his cold gaze fell on Nanzhi through his glasses.

The omega's eyes turned red again, tears welled up in his eyes, and the big tears fell one by one.

"You don't want him..."

After Nanzhi finished yelling, he muttered again and repeated it.

Every word made Nanzhi feel heart-wrenching pain, like a lack of oxygen.

Lin Qiuchi was most annoyed by Nanzhi's crying and crocodile tears: "I will give you a sum of money, enough for you to have enough food and clothing. Lin Yunjian is just a tool for your calculations, don't pretend to be in front of me..." ......."

Nanzhi choked and interrupted the alpha: "Lin Qiuchi, you have no heart."

His chest seemed to be pressed down by a thousand pounds of stone, and he had difficulty breathing.

At this moment, the grievances that had been accumulated in my heart exploded, including the previous life and this life. The tears have never come so thickly.

He incoherently counted the grievances accumulated in his heart:

"You can't see my hand that was cut by a knife when I was cooking for you. You can't see Nanzhi who prepared late night snacks for you even though he was exhausted during your susceptible period. You can't see the careful love. You can't see Nanzhi who was framed by your little lover, and you can't see Nanzhi who has suffered so much by your side and still refuses to leave. You will only think that I am hypocritical and will do whatever it takes to achieve the goal. "

"But Lin Qiuchi, do you think I want to plot? Do you think I want to become a vicious Omega?"

"Why are you so affectionate? Don't you like Yun Luo? Then you only like him! Why do you have to call me every time you are susceptible? Why do you give me the illusion that you need me too."

"Is it because I brought it upon myself, and I'm so happy with it!"

"You said I'm vain... but can I ask you for a penny?"

Lin Qiuyou remained expressionless. He just felt that Nanzhi making such a noise was irritating.

He snapped: "Shut up!"

Nanzhi relaxed his strength, and the accumulated grievances hit the cotton. He knew that no matter how much he said, it would all be calculated in the eyes of the alpha.

For people who don't love themselves, anything they say is wrong.

It was him who took the wrong path and loved the wrong person.

He slowly closed his eyes and took a deep breath, his eyes still unable to stop trembling.

"Lin Qiuchi, it was me who fell in love with you before I knew my capabilities. I gave up."

He gave up and accepted his fate. The word love was too heavy for him. After having Lin Yunjian, he found that giving up his attachment to Lin Qiuchi was not as scary as losing Lin Yunjian.

"Give me Jian Jian. I won't count on you anymore, never again."