Extra- Is Nan Zhi Happy? (2)

Comenzar desde el principio

Nanzhi also often resented Lin Qiucu, why he liked Nan Yi and Yun Luo, but couldn't share any feelings with him.

Even a little would be enough, he never dared to ask for too much.

After waking up, he was so frightened that he couldn't sleep. He accidentally sent a message to Lin Qiu by mistake.

【have you slept? Jian Jian misses you. 】

He sent it out and was withdrawn within a few seconds. It was three in the morning and he must have already fallen asleep. Even if he hadn't slept, the alpha wouldn't reply to him.

The phone was placed on the bedside table. He held Lin Yunjian, who was sleeping soundly, with his hands. There was a little alpha beside him. His rising and falling heartbeat gradually calmed down, and he closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

The next day, just as Nanzhi expected, the message was promptly withdrawn, but he received no concern or questions from the alpha.

When Lin Qiuchi didn't need Nanzhi, he would stay with the little alpha at home every day.

The leaves outside the rental house began to turn yellow. Lin Yunjian would ask Nanzhi every morning, noon and evening when he would take him to see his father.

However, the child can only point at the screen of his mobile phone and shout to see his father, and cannot say anything too complicated.

Nanzhi always comforted little Alpga and waited for a few days. Lin Yunjian, who had always been well-behaved, felt a little sad.

Finally, at noon one day, Lin Yunjian pointed to his mobile phone to remind him when he was looking for his father, and once again heard Nanzhi's rejection and burst into tears.

"Dad, it's a lie."

Lin Yunjian, who was about to turn two years old, spoke more and more fluently. She didn't know where she learned the word liar and used it on Nanzhi.

"Daddy is not a liar. Daddy will really take you to meet your alpha daddy."

"Daddy...wuwuwu..."

The little alpha complained about his omega daddy, while rubbing himself against Nanzhi, burying himself in the omega's arms, and wrapped his soft hands tightly around Nanzhi's shoulders.

"Okay, okay, Jian Jian, don't cry. Daddy will make your favorite little yellow duck buns."

"No! Liar...Daddy...no...well...no."

Lin Yunjian, who cried until she hiccupped, felt cute and pitiful to Nanzhi.

There is a little alpha who is less than two years old and cannot see the alpha's father.

Nanzhi felt very guilty. After thinking for a few seconds, he said firmly: "Stop crying. Daddy will take you to find your daddy now."

He stood up holding the little alpha tightly around him and walked straight out of the door.

"Really...really...?"

Lin Yunjian, who had been tricked by him into going for a walk several times, stopped crying and didn't quite believe Nazhi.

"I'm not going to lie to you, why don't you believe dad yet?" Nanzhi rubbed Lin Yunjian's soft cheek distressedly.

The little guy straightened his head and looked at him, almost blocking his view of going down the stairs.

His big round eyes looked at Nanzhi without blinking, and he had to stop first.

"What's wrong, little crybaby."

"Daddy doesn't... don't... lie to Jian Jian." Her voice was serious and childish.

"Okay." Nanzhi smiled and kissed the little crybaby on the forehead again.

"Then Jian Jian leans obediently on dad's shoulder, okay? Daddy carries Jian Jian downstairs." Nanzhi coaxed.

"Hmm." The little crybaby buried his head on Nanzhi's shoulder obediently.

After leaving the rental building, Nanzhi did not lie to Lin Yunjian like before. Instead, he stopped a car and drove all the way to Lin Qiuchou's community.

A high-end villa complex. If Lin Qiu hadn't mistakenly brought Nanzhi here to facilitate the susceptible period, he would never have been able to enter such a place.

Lin Yunjian walked to Lin Qiu's house with ease. Lin Yunjian stared curiously at the flowers in the garden.

Nanzhi stopped. Lin Yunjian seemed to know that Lin Qiu was in the house in front, struggling in his arms.

"dad...."

"Jian Jian, be good, daddy will carry you in."

"Well."

The little guy struggled so hard that Nanzhi had no choice but to put him on the ground.

Before he could hold Lin Yunjian's hand, the little crybaby couldn't wait to pull his trousers and walk into the house.

In the car when they arrived, Nanzhi mistakenly sent a message to Lin Qiu, telling him that Lin Yunjian came to see him.

Until now, the phone is still silent.

Lin Qiuchi never cared about the messages he sent, so she probably didn't even bother to read them.

"Young Master?" As soon as Lin Yunjian pulled Nanzhi and ran into the living room, she met the housekeeper who was walking down from the second floor.

"Hello Mr. Nan, why did you suddenly bring the young master here? Didn't the young master say..."

"I know!" Nanzhi interrupted the housekeeper with a stern face.