You first meet

Banban: you are walking around the kindergarten known as banban's kindergarten, you hear someone behind you. you pay no attention to the sound so you continue walking. A pipe then hits your head and you get get knocked out.

FIVE HOURS LATER

You awake in a strange place. "what the hell? Where am i?" You then see someone approaching,  fear of who it could be fills your mind, but then the monster reveals himself. It's no other then the demon himself. banban. He looks at you with confusion in his eyes. "oh, I thought you were dead." Your eyes grow wide. "So YOU strapped me to this!? Why!?" Banban sighs. "Well.........I can't tell you." "CAN'T TELL ME!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN CAN'T TELL ME!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?" Your mind is filled with anger and fear. "I just can't tell you. Now, let me get you out of here." He grabs your hand And tries to lead you to the exit. He then goes down a strangely long corridor. "It's right here-" he tries to open the door, but to no avail. You tilt your head "uhh, banban? What's wrong?" Banban sighs. "The door is locked."

Banbaleena: you are in banbaleena's class. You are the smartest student in class. Well it's pretty easy to be the smartest student when the other students are inanimate objects. When the first part of class ends, then comes first playtime, while all the other students somehow teleport to the playground again, you want to spend some time with banbaleena. "Uhm, miss banbaleena? Can I hang out with you instead of going to the playground?" Banbaleena turns her head to you. "Oh! Y/n! Well uh, sure! Of course you can!" She pats your head.

Opila: you are walking through banban's kindergarten, you then feel something under your foot. but before you can look down, you hear a Screech, you step back and see the pink bird known as opila. "WHAT THE HECK!? WHY'D YOU STEP ON ME!?" You take another step back. "I-I didn't mean to! I was just walking and I accidentally stepped on you! I'm sorry...." Opila sighs. "Alright, I forgive you. What's your name?" "I'm y/n"  "well hello y/n! You actually seem really kind! Can I follow you around?" you look confused before you realize what she meant. "well sure!"

Josh: you are walking in the kindergarten known as banban's kindergarten. You decide to lean on one of the railings. You slip and fall. You think you'll die, but you feel something under you faster then you thought. You look up and see jumbo josh. "well hello! I'm jumbo josh! Who are you?" you get scared for a second before you calm down. "I'm y/n. Thanks for saving me." Josh softly smiles. "You're welcome!"

Nabnab: you are walking in an abandoned part of banban's kindergarten. You then hear crying. You search the place hoping to find the source of the crying. You go across a corner and see a large dark blue spider curled up in a ball crying. "oh! Hello... I'm y/n." The spider opens his eyes and looks at you. "H-hi....I'm nabanb...." you tilt your head. "Nabnab? That's just Banban backwards!" "Y-yes...I know....." you realize what you said was probably bad. "oh, sorry. Hey uhm, can I be your friend?" nabnab gasps. "Wait REALLY!? O-of course!" Nabnab hugs you. You return the hug. "you're welcome!"

Bittergiggle: you are walking through banban's kindergarten and you hear a voice. You decide to get closer to the door to hear what their saying. "What do you call someone with no body, and no nose? Nobodynose! Hehehehe! .....Darn it bittergiggle! That joke is terrible! Just like all your other jokes....." You think of the joke for a minute, and you laugh a little bit. Apparently, Bittergiggle heard that. "huh? Who's there!?" Bittergiggle opens the door and sees you. "oh hello! I'm Bittergiggle! But what was that sound? It sounded like.... Laughter..." You get up. "well, it was! your joke was funny, so I laughed!" Bittergiggle gasped. "Y-you....laughed? No....nobody laughs at my jokes!" "Well I just did! I'm y/n, by the way-" your words get cut off when bittergiggle hugs you.

Sheriff toaster: you are walking in a kingdom under banban's kindergarten something then falls above you, you feel someone push you away from the falling pipe. "That was a close one." You look behind you and see a large humanoid toad with a cowboy hat on. "The names sheriff toadster. I'm the sheriff in this Kingdom." You look around. "I'm y/n." "y/n? That's a good name. Follow me. I'll show you around here and keep you from getting hurt." You grab his hand and follow him to the kingdom.

NEXT PART MAY COME TOMORROW