Road Trip

"Watch it giant." Chucky scolded at Michael as he carried in a recliner. "If there is a whole in this wall we can't call some poor sap to come and fix it before we kill him."

"Oh Chucky, this place is coming along so nicely." Tiffany said happily. "I feel just like Martha Stewart."

"Oy here we go again." Chucky groaned.

"What? she's my idol." Tiffany whined.

"Every fucking time it's Martha Stewart this, Martha Stewart that, she's got all these shit hobbies but killing isn't one of them? "

"You weren't complaining when I baked one of her famous pies."

"Famous my plastic ass." Chucky scoffed. "Hey, speaking of baking when are you gonna be done with the kitchen? You need one to make a decent meal."

"Well we just need a few chairs for an island in the kitchen." Tiffany said.

Michael then walked out.

"Oh where's Ivory?" Tiffany asked.

"How the fuck should I know? You're the 'mother'" Chucky sassed.

Michael then stole a car and was about to drive away only for Ivory to open the passenger door and climb in. "Where we going?"

Michael stared at her unsure on how to handle this but he didn't feel like arguing and had to get away before the owner of the car came back. He just put on Ivory's seatbelt and started driving. He might get an earful from Tiffany later but Chucky has been a complete pain in the ass since he got there so he doesn't owe him to tell him he has the girl.

Ivory looked out the window watching the town go by. "Are we going far?"

Michael gave a nod as he kept driving.

"You know I've never been out of town before." Ivory told him. "I bet there's so much to see."

Michael didn't know why he was enjoying this girl's company so much, he even found himself about to speak but he stopped himself many times and let the girl talk about whatever she wanted as he drove.

"It's ok if you don't want to talk.' Ivory told him. "Stu said you can talk but you just don't want to so I won't make you. You must have your reasons. He also said you love Halloween the most and I love it to, it was so much fun and I got to meet you."

Michael was really happy he didn't kill this kid. She made him feel a way he hasn't felt ever before. He was probably going to be in a lot of trouble for taking this kid and not telling anyone but it was worth it. They might even take their anger out on Stu and Billy, that he would pay to see.

"There's so many trees." Ivory said as she looked around the whole new area. "Where are we?"

Michael just kept looking straight ahead as he kept driving the dirty path to Camp Crystal Lake.