He Gets Angry

Y/N pov:

You and Grayson have been dating for six months now and everything has been wonderful, so you decided to move in together. The two of you always have a good time together and you never fight or argue. However, that all changed one day when you forgot to pick up a very important package for Grayson. It was a new camera. His other camera had broken and he needed a new one in order to film and upload a video the following Tuesday.

You arrive home from work on a Friday afternoon. Grayson is still at the office working on some upcoming Wakeheart products. You relax on the couch and wait for him to come home.

He finally arrives about three hours later.

"Hey baby!" He says as he comes through the door.

He kisses you on the lips and sits down next to you.

"How was work?" You ask.

"It was great! I'm really excited for our new lineup of products." He says, putting his arm around you. "But I've got to get up really early tomorrow to start working on Tuesday's video."

Your eyes widen and you gasp, realizing you forgot about Grayson's camera.

"Oh no!" You say, covering your mouth.

"What do you mean oh no??" Grayson's eyes widen as well.

"I completely forgot to pick up your package!" You say, looking over at Grayson.

You check the clock and realize the post office is now closed and it won't re-open until Tuesday because Monday is a holiday.

"You FORGOT!?" Grayson says, leaning forward and covering his face.

"I'm so so sorry Grayson! I was super busy at work and it must've slipped my mind." You say, turning to face him.

Grayson shoots up from the couch. "It must've SLIPPED your MIND!? Y/N, I told you this was VERY  important because I NEED  that camera to film our video for Tuesday! Now we're not gonna be able to upload on time! We HAVE  to have a Tuesday video!" Grayson says, now pacing back and forth.

Your eyes well up with tears. "I'm sorry Grayson! I- I"

He throws his hands up in anger. "This ruins everything! Now our fans are gonna hate us for not uploading!" He shouts, pressing his hands to his forehead.

Tears start streaming down your face and you're unable to speak. You feel terrible about what happened and you had never seen Grayson angry like this before. You were afraid and didn't know what to do.

You run into the bedroom and slam the door, sobbing into a pillow pressed against your face.

"How could I have forgotten!? That was so stupid of me! I knew how important this was to him and now he hates me!" You think to yourself.

A minute or so later, you hear a knock at the door.

"Y/N, please let me in! I'm so sorry I yelled at you, baby! I- I didn't mean it. Please, just open the door so we can talk about this!"

You wipe tears from your face and cautiously open the door to see Grayson on the verge of tears. You let him in.

You sit on the bed and he kneels down in front of you, trying to hold your hands but you hesitate to let him.

"Y/N, I am so sorry I yelled at you. I let my frustration get the best of me and I never should've taken it out on you." He says, trying to get your eyes to meet his.

Your lips are still quivering from sobbing; you look down in silence.

"Baby, look at me" Grayson says, lifting your chin up. "I love you so much and I am truly sorry for what I did. I put my work, and our fans, before you and that was a big mistake. You are more important to me than anything, and I never should've made you think otherwise."

You look up, letting your hands relax into his.

"Grayson, I'm sorry I-"

He presses a finger to your lips. "Y/N, you have nothing to be sorry for, okay? I'm the one who's sorry. I overreacted and that was stupid of me." He cups your face in his hands.

"You did nothing wrong, okay? I love you, Y/N, and I will never do that to you again. I promise."

You touch your hands to his. "I love you too, Grayson."

He wipes more tears from your face and plants a soft kiss on your lips, touching his forehead to yours. Then he sits next to you on the bed and wraps his arms around you.

You press your head to his chest, feeling his warm, tender embrace.

"How about we call it a night and cuddle in bed together?" He says, rubbing your back.

You nod in agreement.

Thanks for reading!! :) Might do more like this in the future, maybe, idk. hehe.