Chapter Six: "Dark Treassure"

Start from the beginning

"(Japanese) I called you hours ago, you should have long been here Kira, why did you not come?"

Takashi asks, over the years he and Kira have grown apart, most of it due to his wife's and her mother's death, both have been devastated by it and he does partially blame himself as he was so focused on his own grief he neglected Kira and that made Kira rebellious and wanting to venture out on her own, as powerful as she is he knows they might one day come to blows and has been trying to avoid conflict between them

"(Japanese) I was busy"

Kira responds as Takashi's heart sinks at how cold and unremorseful she was being, unapologetic, her eyes seemed cold and angry, withdrawn from him, she had found a way to cope with her grief since he has been absent from her

"(Japanese) Kira, when I summon you it is your duty to answer the call, I do not care how busy you are, I call, you answer, am I understood?"

Kira looks him up and down and sighs nodding..

"(Japanese) Yes father, I apologize"

She said bowing her head down but rolled her eyes when her face could not be seen, then sits back up straight and exhales, Takashi places the tea cup in front of her and sighs not liking how this was going so far, he had hoped to use this as a way to reconcile and bond with Kira again so they can be a family and be happy, guaranteed it would not be the same without their pillar but it was upto them to honour her by being united, Takeshi wanted that. Kira nods and takes the tea cup and sips it as did Takashi as he began to tell her why he has called her here, he tells Kira that he has a business venture in Saint City and since things needed tending her and she wanting to stand on her own and step out of her father's shadow he wants her to handle it abroad, Kira's eyes widen at what he said, she tilts her head

"(Japanese) You would entrust the business abroad to me?"

Kira asks surprised as Takashi had always been against her going on her own, but now he thought it was time she learned to stand on her own for he feared he is not long of this world and wanted her to be prepared as much as possible. Takashi smiles as he tells her he is proud of her and he loves her but it was time she stood on her feet and show the men why the future of the Yakuza is safe in her hands, Kira smiles and nods, she felt something off with this gesture but she was never on to question her father's decisions, she accepts the task given to her and Takashi immediately presents her with flight schedule as their jet would be ready to take off in the morning since she had decided not to come when called the flight delayed, Kira looks down and apologizes again which Takashi accepts, the two drank tea some more and went to their respective rooms.

Morning came and it was time for Kira to go, her bags where packed and ready, the car waited for her, clouds covered the sky and it was raining, her men held umbrellas as Kira says her goodbyes to her father and uncles, she leaves in the car followed by many others containing her men and drove to the hanger where her private jet waited. The get off and open the door for her, the man opens an umbrella for her but she dies not need it as she used her powers to form a protective shield around her body, meaning she was nearly indestructible as long as she focused, no knife or bullet would ever touch her skin, she spent countless hours everyday learning this technique, she discovered she can use her Telekinesis in various ways. The man holds the umbrella for himself and they board the jet and it takes off landing in the Saint City hanger owned by them of course. A black Royce was waiting, the door held open for her, she enters and the door closes, the chauffeur drives her off as her men follow behind as some were in the car with her, reaching her private resort in the outskirts, long built by her father, I was clean and refreshing signalling it had been taken care off all this time, Takashi had hired maids to maintain it, Kira settles along with her crew and sits down on the comfortable couch meant for the head of the Yakuza, one man comments on it suiting her well, she smirks and thanks him, the man proceeds to give her a tablet PC showing her today's schedule, Kira had to visit all the spots they own and let them know who was in town and in charge.

Few days later, things had semi settled down with some having been sceptical about a little girl being in charge of them to which Kira happily demonstrated through acts of violence, showcasing her power to them and giving them reason to fear her, with that all being settled Kira visited one last place of their business that has just been opened, Nightfall nightclub. The line was long and the night was cool, the moon was full and the place was packed, Kira and her men entered without a hassle from the bouncer and went straight to the VIP section and sends for the owner of the place, while waiting she enjoys the scenery and people dancing. Few minutes after her arrival the owner came and apologized for making her wait so long and asks if she could join him in the office, Kira follows with her crew to the owner's office, once there she sits down as does the owner with a clear view of the city, she stops the owner from sitting on his seat and demands he takes the opposite chair while she sits behind the desk feeling like a boss and they discuss terms of business with Kira deciding to get most of Nightfall's earnings while the other portion of the cut is reserved for him and his employees, she worded as not a request by an order, the owner nods in submission and the two share a drink when they here noises coming from outside the door, she gets up as does the owner, the noise quiets down and she has the men check it out as the door blasts open off its hinges and flew toward Kira who used her Telekinesis to change it's trajectory, when she turns to face the door she is tackled by the stranger and flown away thus abducted.