It was very nice what you did for her!

Start from the beginning

I turned to look around and saw Delilah standing in front of me as she was smiling. I didn't know what her next move was, but I'm telling you it didn't turn out how she expected.

She pushed me, hard, which made me stumble, but before I fell, I grabbed onto her waist, and made her fall into the pool along with me.

I went up back to the surface while still holding on to Delilah. When we were at the surface, we started to cough like crazy. We were choking and yet no one came to help us.

Pedri got immediately got out, and pulled Delilah by her arms, making me let go of her waist. She turned to look at me and smirked at me, not in a mean way.

She went back inside the house, and now I was left out here all alone. I sighed and got out of the water, not knowing what was going to happen to me later on.

Delilah's POV:

I got out of the freezing water, and turned around to smirk at gavi. I didn't mean it in a mean way, which hopefully he didn't take it as a mean face.

When I went inside, Pedri looked at me angrily. Here we go...

"Que diablos estás pensando, Delilah?" He said scowling me.
("What the hell were you thinking, Delilah?")

"Nada. Solo quería despertarte en una manera chistosa, es todo."
("Nothing, I just wanted to wake you up in a funny way, that's all.")

"Well it wasn't funny!"

"Well it was too me." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Y tú! Ven para acá!" He said pointing at Pablo who barely got out of the pool.
("And you! Come over here!")

"Que pasa?" He asked.
("What happened?")

"You know exactly what happened, Pablo!"

Pablo looked down.

"What were both of you thinking? Waking us up with water? What kind of joke is that?"

"Why are you getting so mad, Pedri? It was a plain and simple joke?" I said giving him attitude.

"Plain and simple? You made my bed get wet, and me and Ale also got wet."

"Yeah but I don't see the big deal out of it?" Gavi said.

"You know what? I don't have time for this. We're leaving this for another day!" Pedro said.

"That's fine with me!" I said and walked away without showing any care.

Whatever. I don't see the big deal. I mean, yeah, he got wet, but what's the matter with  that?

I was going to go get my stuff when suddenly I bumped into Ale. Surprisingly he didn't seem mad at all from the sudden joke that happened.

"Do you have any plans for today?" Ale asked me.

"Nah. I was planning to just chill, why?"

"Well me and some of the boys are going to the arcade later on. Your invited, I guess." He said.

"I'll think about it. Thanks though." I nodded at him. "What time do you guys leave?"

"It's around the afternoon. I'll let you know when we leave."

"Okay!" I said and turned around to go to the room and grab my stuff.

I walked downstairs to look for Ale. I saw him leaning against the kitchen counter talking to Jordi.

"Ale I'm gonna head out, see you later?" I said.

"Yeah no problem. I'll let Pedro know. See ya!" He said and waved at me.