Chapter 19:

Kol sat on Mary's bed as he watched his love pace.

It had been a month since Francis had been forced to sign the divorce papers by Kol and a month since Kol had taken Mary's kids as his own.

Mary turned to Kol in shock as she spoke.

"You are ok with taking my kids as your own?" Mary asked as Kol smiled gently at his lover.

"I am. I love them as much as I love you." Kol said gently kissing Mary as Francis felt his blood boil at the sight.

Mary was currently pacing because her cousin Elizabeth was coming to visit and Mary was intending to tell her cousin of what she was and the plan of her fake death.

Kol smiled at his pacing lover and gently grabbed her arms and brought her to his lap.

"Aww!" Bonnie and Caroline said as Kol blushed deeply as Klaus and Finn contemplated a thought before bringing their girls to their lap, the two girls blushing but comfortable.

"My love please calm. I'm quite sure your cousin will be shocked but accept your decision." Kol said as Mary sighed

"You are right my love. I shall stop worrying." Mary said kissing her lover gently before a knock came upon the door.

"My Queen, Your cousin Elizabeth has arrived." Delhmer said from the other side of the door as Mary spoke.

"Thank you Delhmer. We shall be out soon." Mary said as Delhmer walked away and Mary turned to Kol.

"Are you ready?" Mary asked as Kol smiled and gently kissed her head.

"I am my love." Kol said as the two walked towards the throne room where Elizabeth was waiting.

The Screen turning black for a moment.

"I'm sure your cousin will take it well." Kol whispered in Mary's ear who smiled at her lover, gently kissing his cheek before the two looked at the screen.

The Screen shined bright to show Elizabeth who was sitting on Mary's bed in shock.

Mary had explained what she was, what the Mikaelsons were and how they planned to fake her death while leaving her kids to Elizabeth.

She had also explained how Greer, Kenna, and Bash had been changed only weeks ago along with Greer who was now courting Elijah.

Elijah smiled at this and gently turned to Greer, kissing her softly as the others smiled and Mary turned to Kenna and Bash.

"You wish to be turned?" Mary asked as the couple smiled at her.

"We would love nothing more than to be with our best friends for life." Kenna said as Bash nodded in agreement and Mary smiled at the couple, thanking them.

Elizabeth took in all this information before sighing as she stood.

"This is...much to consume but...I shall take your kids but on two conditions." Elizabeth said as Mary and Kol shared a look before looking to Elizabeth.

"What are these conditions?" Mary asked as Elizabeth's spoke.

"I have a part of my castle that is empty. It is the part that belonged to my father and his whores. I shall give you full access to that part of the castle so you can raise your kids but stay out of sight AND they be known well under my rule." Elizabeth said as Mary and Kol stood in shock and Elizabeth spoke once more.

"You can use magic or as you say compel the people within the castle to pretend they don't see you or know who you are so you are not caught. My second condition is that seeing as Kenna and Bash have been turned, they join you and I will "raise" them like I would your son." Elizabeth said before placing her hand out.

Kenna and Bash smiled at the fact the Virgin Queen cared for them, Mary smiling at this as well.

"Deal?" Elizabeth said as Mary looked to Kol who smiled and nodded.

Mary turning to her cousin with a smile.

"Deal." Mary said as she shook her cousins hand.

The screen going black.