I parked the car and saw that the lights are on. When I got in I saw Rudy and Ross sitting on the sofa with their phones.

-You're here!-they smiled and hugged me.

-I am.

-Are you crying?-Ross asked.

-Well, not anymore.

-Something with Chris or...-he asked and got me a glass of water.

-No.-i said.

-So with Jaden?

-Why is he an asshole?-i said loud.

-You want to scream, right? You are mad, you're not sad.-he laughed.-Let me help you.

He grabbed a paper and a pen.

-Here, write what you think and feel.-he smiled.-I will do it with you. Rudy will too.

-Now... start burning it with a lighter.-i grabbed the lighter and started lighting the paper in the middle of the room. Why am I listening to them? Fuck. I started running with the paper to the sink because it was so close to burning the whole house.

-I meant go out and burn it.-said Ross and I just ran to my room.

I grabbed the phone and saw a message from mom.

It was said that she'll come with my brother who is not my brother actually, it's from her new man. She wants to see me or what? Strange.

I got up and started cleaning the house.

-What are you doing?-Rudy asked.

-My mother is coming tomorrow. I have to clean everything.

-I'll help you.-he said and jumped off the sofa.

-First, no, thank you. Second, it's my messy shit.

-It's our messy shit.-he added and started helping.

He grabbed a towel for the sink and threw it in my face.

-Stawp! You didn't!-i laughed.

-Well, I actually did.-he said and turned around like nothing happened.

-I found a joint under the couch!-he said and i pushed him on the couch. He grabbed me by my sweatshirt and I fell on him. We were face to face, he started laughing.-Never leave a homie behind, Maggie.-he rolled his eyes.-If I fall you have to fall too.-he gave me a charming smile.

                               Rudy's POV

After 3 hours of cleaning I came back to the living room to leave the glasses in the sink and saw Maggie. She was sleeping so peacefully on the couch. She was adorable. I took off my jacket and wrapped her with it. I finished cleaning alone because she is doing everything for us and we have to do the same for her.

-Hi, Rudy.-said Jaden and came in.

-Quiet. Where the fuck were you?-i asked him knowing he'll say something stupid.

-One house in the middle of nowhere.

-Yeah, that's what I thought. -i rolled my eyes.

-Why is she wrapped with your jacked?

-She fell asleep, I couldn't find a blanket.

-Take it.-he said and threw the jacket on me. He picked Maggie and took her to her room. I was angry. Jaden is always doing everything for attention. Especially from girls. Now he is the hero.

-Ross?-i asked.

-Rudy!-he came in.

-What are you doing here?

-I wanted to hangout with someone.

-Jaden is upstairs with Maggie.-i said a little bit annoyed.

-Why are you like this?-he asked me and we sat on the couch.

-I'm just tired. We were cleaning all night.

-Why? 

-Her mother is coming tomorrow.

-Ah, I love old ladies.-he said and smiled. I just gave him the "wtf" look.

I wrapped myself with my jacket and started to fall asleep.

-Rudy?

-Mmm?-I mumbled.

-Do you like Maggie?-he asked and i opened my eyes and looked at him.

-No? We are just friends. I mean, I think she is adorable, i like her like a friend, she is so small and cute, but no. We are friends.

-Oh, so you don't?

-No.-i said so unsure and hoping Ross forgot what I said like 5 seconds ago.

-Okay. Cool.

-Do you?-i asked him.

-No, but i think Jaden does a lot so I wanted to ask the others. I hate when people argue around me so...

-Okay...-i said.

-Rudy?-he said when I closed my eyes again.

-What?-i said annoyed.

-Good night, Rudy.

-Nightie.

I loved Ross, he is so innocent, pure and kinda dumb. But what if I do like Maggie? I got scared and sick to my stomach. I was so done sleeping that the only thing left was the my drinking alcohol hour.

I poured myself a glass of whiskey and went outside on the balcony, lighted a cigarette and spent a couple of hours there.

-Rudy! Man, wassup!-Jaden gave me a high five.

-Nothing.

-You are an alcoholic. You have to stop.

-Don't tell me what to do.-i said.

-I just want to help. Talk with me. Do you think that I want to watch my friends downgrading?

-I'm helping myself. Don't worry about me.

I like Jaden. I just can't stand his behaviour sometimes. He is a hard character who is always getting what he wants. You need to have a person like him in your life.