finding out you were a bet pt.2 (happy ending)

Start from the beginning

he played with his fingers anxiously, keeping direct eye contact with you. a light blush appeared on his cheeks.

blaise: 'i'm truly sorry y/n, i should have never proposed the idea. i should of just went through with my original plan and not try to prove myself to anyone. I'm also sorry because i'm not giving up on us, i don't care if your feelings for me have gone. I have enough love for you to cover the both of us.'

you shut your book and reached over the table, grabbing his collar and smashing your lips onto his. you heard him gasp but eventually smile into the kiss, cupping your face with his hands. you pulled away and gave him a small smile.

y/n: 'i'm still upset with you, but i love you zabini, always will.'

he let out a dramatic breath, falling back in his chair making you laugh

blaise: 'thank god, another week without you and i'd be seeing madam pomfrey.'

you smirked, eyebrows raised.
y/n: 'now..how do we get back at malfoy?'

mattheo

your head had been all over the place since you last spoke to mattheo. you woke up late which made you late to potions and snape ended up giving you detention.

that night you walked in and relaxed as you were the only student. Snape had told you to clean the entire classroom and to leave when you were finished.

you tried to decide where to begin when the door opened revealing mattheo. he looked around the classroom before sighing in relief.

y/n: 'what are you doing here?'

mattheo: 'figured the only way i could get you to talk to me was by getting detention off of flitwick.'

you rolled your eyes, trying you best to ignore him.

mattheo: 'theo bet that if I could get a girlfriend by the end of the year he would give me 20 galleons. this was after i had already planned our first date and asked you out. I didn't tell any of the guys because i was afraid they would mess with us and scare you off because i didn't ever go on dates let alone plan them.'

your heart fluttered as he spoke, but you were still cautious

y/n: 'mattheo i swear if you are lieing to me right now.'

mattheo: 'i swear on my life gorgeous, the timing was just an awful coincidence. i'm sorry that i hurt you, i would never mean to.'

he made his way over to a row of potions, taking the veritaserum in his hand

mattheo: 'i'll take this if you don't believe me.'

your eyes widened, a giggle escaping your mouth.
y/n: 'don't, snape will kill us.'

you reached for the potion but he quickly placed it back and wrapped his arms around your waist, looking into your eyes.

mattheo: 'i love you y/n, honestly. it's me and you, forever.'

you brushed a stray hair from his forehead making him smile.

y/n: 'i love you too mattheo, forever.'

you kissed him, and his movements were slow yet passionate. you both pulled away and started to laugh.

mattheo: 'we are so cringe.'

you looked around the classroom and groaned
y/n: 'and we still have to clean all of this.'

he spun you around, your back to his chest and kissed your neck, whispering into your ear,
mattheo: 'we have all night....'