(𝟢𝟣𝟤.) 𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗈𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋?

Start from the beginning

claudia nodded a grin breaking out in her face, "i am, am i that obvious?"

lando watched her body language as her and kika conversed, out of the corner of his eyes, his smile growing as claudia began to look a little more relaxed.

kika gave a shrug, her lips playfully twisting down, "not really, just guessed and hoped i got it right, you in the mclaren garage?"

"yeah first time and all. you in the...alpine garage?"

kika nodded, gesturing to the man beside her, "i am but until practice and qualifying i won't be in the garage. he'll be preparing physically to race and talking with his performance coach, so i normally just wander around...hang out with alex sometimes- she's charles girlfriend. you should come with."

claudia smiled at the woman in front of her, the tension was easing slightly at the thought of making friends in the paddock, still with a more relaxed smile on her face she turned to lando, who was already staring at her, "you showing me your garage first? then i'll leave you to work?"

she still had at least 10 minutes before lando was needed elsewhere—she vividly remembered from his schedule that he had showed and then sent a copy of—she wanted to see his workspace before wandering off with kika, even if she was being a bit anxious and out of character around him.

he nodded at her, a big grin on his face—a grin pierre noticed and gave a knowing smile to. after receiving confirmation of her plan from lando, she turned to kika giving a genuine friendly grin, "i'll find you in like 10- maybe 15?"

"of course, whats your number? so we can meet up in a bit."

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓
𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀.𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘇𝟬
𝗎𝗉𝗅𝗈𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝖺 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍 —— 𝟣𝟤𝗆 𝖺𝗀𝗈

𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗦.𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦𝟬
𝖼𝗂𝗋𝖼𝗎𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗌

𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦𝟬𝖼𝗂𝗋𝖼𝗎𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗌

liked by 𝗴𝗮𝘀𝗹𝘆𝟬𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁 and 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝘀.𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘇𝟬 claudia mansen seen outside ferrari hospitality with kika, as alexandra comes out the building to greet them!! claudia making her official wag debut????

𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘇𝟬 claudia mansen seen outside ferrari hospitality with kika, as alexandra comes out the building to greet them!! claudia making her official wag debut????