Daemon walked over to her, confidence exuded from his tall figure.

"How are you, My flame",

"I am well. As are you as I can tell, your hair suits you".

"As much as I like being complemented, I would rather tell you of all the ways I would make you scream my name for all to hear",

"It seems fighting in that war has made you even more brash than before".

"Don't act as if my brash nature does not excite a fire within you",

"I am not acting that way. I will tell you that I wish for you to ruin me for any man and take me until I cannot walk but it seems that is not an option for someone like me".

"Someone like you?",

"A women soon to be married".

"I will never let that cunt take you away from me",

"I already asked Viserys but he said it was an order that I wed the hand".

"Then I should do as you wish and ruin you so that you stay all mine".

"We shall see, my prince" .

Shaera walked away from him, Daemon made her feel alive. She began walking to her chambers when she heard a shrill cry. She walked in the room to find Aegon crying, she picked him up to calm him down. His wails stopped as he fiddled with her hair. Alicent walked in shortly after.

"Lady Shaera",

"Your grace. I'm sorry, I heard him cry and thought I would see what it was. I will take my leave".

"Why did you do it?",

"Do what?".

"Why did you help me earlier, I know you do not like me for replacing your sister",

"I do not blame you for marrying Viserys. I may blame him for what happened to Aemma but I cannot blame you for marrying the king because I know anybody would have. I did it because I felt if I can do it, if I could eventually put aside my rage in favour of forgiveness then maybe Rhaenyra could too".

"I thank you, Lady Shaera. I also do not blame you for not wanting to marry my father",

"I want to marry someone I love that will cherish me but also challenge me so that I never get bored. Although, I do hope that if I do wed your father that it would not be my intention to replace your lady mother. ",

"Indeed, thank you. Goodbye lady Shaera",

"Goodbye your grace".

Shaera then went to Rhaenyra's Chambers to find her brushing her hair. She took the brush from Rhaenyra and started brushing it for her.

"How are you Nyra?",

"I am well aunt Shaera".

"Good, I wanted to apologise for sending you to Alicent's company when you are quite angry at her",

"I understand why you did so".

"Thank the gods, I would not want you to be angry with me. Well goodnight Nyra, I shall see you when we break fast together",

"Goodnight aunt Shaera".

The hour was late, only few were awake. Rhaenyra went to sleep without a problem until she awoke abruptly after having a dream about Daemon. She felt hot and needed relief so she called in Ser Criston who stood guarding her door. She kissed him softly before he kissed her deeper. The two got caught up in a night of passion.

Meanwhile...
Shaera was sat at her vanity readying herself for slumber. Momentarily distracted she didn't hear anybody enter. Daemon snuck up behind her and put his hand over her mouth.

"Don't shout, my flame",

He let go of her mouth but stood close behind her.

"Do not scare me like that, Daemon".

"I love when you say my name".

He moved her hair away from her neck and laid soft kisses to the now exposed skin. When his lips hovered over the space between her neck and shoulder, her breath hitched, Daemon smirked before he paid more attention to that spot. Shaera let out a breathy moan as her hands involuntarily gripped the table infront of her. Daemon moved to stand up when he whispered in her ear.

"I told you I would ruin you for any other man and I intend to do just that",

"So do it, fuck me until I can't remember anything but your name".

Daemon pulled her up from her seat before he gripped the sides of her nightdress. The audible sound of ripping could be heard until the fabric pooled at her feet. He admired her body infront of him, the most ethereal sight to behold. His lips found hers in a battle of dominance that she allowed him to win. She began to help him undress until they both went to the bed, his taller frame ontop of hers. He was confused for a second when she pulled away slightly until she grabbed his hand and placed it around her neck. Daemon squeezed slightly as Shaera moaned his name loudly. He began to kiss down her body until he reached where she desired him the most. He was like a man starved feasting upon what he had wanted for years, now he had tasted her he would never let her go. He would not let Otto Hightower have her. Shaera's hand grasped his hair, pulling tightly as he winced. She released into his mouth before he entered his long fingers into her. He got up off his knees and kissed her again, she could taste her arousal on his tongue until he pulled away to groan when he replaced his fingers with his cock. Shaera's nails scratched down his back as he gripped the back of her thigh. She had never felt so full and he had never felt so euphoric being enveloped by her warmth. Daemon thrusted his hips at a brutal pace, he thoroughly enjoyed watching her face contort in pleasure. Her supple breasts bounced every time his hips collided with hers, the sound of skin slapping echoed in her room as did her moans and Daemon's husky groans. She approached her high for a second time as Daemon reached his. He released inside her, coating her walls with is warm seed, he wanted to impregnate her so that he could watch her belly swell with their child. Their sweaty bodies clung together as he pulled out and laid with her body against his front. Their heavy breathing could be heard as their hands intertwined infront of her.

"I told you I would make you scream my name",

"Indeed you did".

"I am never letting you go now, my flame",

She rolled over and faced him, she reached down with one hand and began stroking his cock that became hard again whilst the other hand slowly traced over a few of his scars from previous battles.

"We are never letting each other go. I am yours and you are mine".

Daemon placed his hand on her back and pulled her on to his lap. He laid his head back against the pillow whilst she entered his cock into her again. Daemon moved her hips with is hands as she rode him hard, they both reached their highs again. Before she got off of him and laid in his strong arms again.

"Goodnight my flame",

"Goodnight Daemon".

They both fell asleep without a care in the world of the consequences of their actions. Although, Daemon had wondered who she had been with before for her to be so skilled but he pushed those thoughts away as she held her and fell asleep to the sound of her staggered breathing.