"Get out of my way Lord Hand". Her stoic face caused him to walk away.

"Your grace?",

"Yes Shaera". Viserys answered.

"Rhaenyra has fallen ill this afternoon, I fear when we ate this morn that it did not sit well in her stomach so she will not be joining the hunt. Such a shame, she wanted to continue her teachings of her name to Prince Aegon",

"Very well, tell her I hope she feels better by this eve",

"Of course. Goodbye Viserys, I hope you succeed on your hunt".

~
Fire, so much fire. Pools of crimson stained the ground. Daemon and Caraxes bathed the Crabfeeders men in flames. They came out victorious, the violent battle won. Daemon and Caraxes flew to King's Landing, they swerved into the ship with Rhaenyra who had returned early from attempting to find a husband. She was greeted by Shaera, the two walked arm in arm to the throne room. Daemon entered, his hair cut short to the admiration of all the women at court, including Shaera who felt a rush of warmth within herself. He locked eyes with Shaera, neither dared to look away until he approached Viserys. Daemon threw an axe to the ground, it crashed loudly against the stone floor.

"Add it to the chair".

"Where is Lord Corlys?",

"Sailing home to Driftmark".

"You wear a crown, do you also call yourself king?",

"When we smashed the triachy, they named me king of the Narrow sea. But you and I know there is only one king your grace. My crown and the Stepstones are yours".

Daemon knelt to the ground. He may have been
"Rise",

"brother".
The two hugged, Daemon laid his forehead against Viserys' shoulder.

In the gardens, Rhaenyra and Shaera were sat eating lemon cakes before walking over to Daemon and Viserys.

"No, I will not hear any arguments about this. You were always our mother's favourite",

"perhaps that is because they both had a mischievous personality", Shaera added.

"Shaera", Viserys announced as they walked over.

"My flame. Dear niece"

"I congratulate you on your victory my prince", Shaera added.

"Perhaps prince Daemon would like to see the tapestries your grace", Alicent suggested.

"I do not think my brother is interested in that", Viserys mocked. Alicent looked down embarrassed before Shaera spoke up.

"My queen, Princess Rhaenyra will join you and then I will come find you both aswell",

Shaera looked at Rhaenyra who rolled her eyes before going with Alicent. Shaera then turned and hit Viserys arm slightly.

"You did not have to embarrass her like that",

"Like what?", he asked dumbfounded. Viserys felt like he was being scolded by his father when he was a boy.

"I may be angry that she is in Aemma's place but who wouldn't want to be queen so do not proceed to treat your wife like that".

Daemon was studying her. He had not seen her in a long while but still could clearly picture in his mind her blue eyes, the curves of her figure and her dainty hands. Shaera walked to sit down on the furniture.

"Go to her brother", Viserys chimed.

"What?",

"You heard me, go to her", before he walked away to his chambers.