Chapter 2

I reapplied my red lipstick, blending the edges with my finger until the lips looked full and smooth as I was waiting for the elevator to reach the top floor

I reapplied my red lipstick, blending the edges with my finger until the lips looked full and smooth as I was waiting for the elevator to reach the top floor. Then I looked at my black long maxi dress, which has a long slit and decided to tug down the neckline an inch to show more cleavage. I had purposely picked out an outfit that had a soft fabric, but low neckline to make me look more attractive. The thin material was clinging to my curves like a second skin, and the black colour made my skin glow in stark contrast. Except for my red lipstick and dark brown thin eyeliner, I didn't opt for any makeup.

With a ding, the elevator doors slid open. I strode out confidently in my stilettos only to be halted by two bulky men in black suits standing guard. Without saying anything, I showed them a gold embossed card that allows me to have after-hours access.

One guard smirked lewdly as he checked the card, looking me up and down. The lust in his eyes grew as his eyes fell on my boobs; he was looking at my chest like the dress will burst open any second and he will get a full view. "Spending the night with the boss, eh? Guy's too old for you. If you need someone young with energy after he passes out, come visit me."

I fought revulsion, and gave a sultry smile. I gently placed my hand on his chest and slowly moved my hand down his chest to see if he was wearing any bullet proof armour. "Mmm...don't you worry, if the old man can't satisfy me, you'll be next on my list." I told him, thinking about how I am going to enjoy tearing him limb by limb.

With an exaggerated wink, I glided past them through the double doors into the office. Once inside, I released my breath, steeling myself. I have a job to do, and this was the easiest way to get inside.

"Who are you? You're not the girl I order for tonight,"

I locked the door, and turned around to face him. The man was in his forties, with a scraggly beard and rotund belly hanging over an ornate belt buckle. Curving my lips slyly, I said, "Sorry to disappoint, sir. But I promise you won't be disappointed for long."

His gaze crawled over my body greedily, clearly undressing me in his mind. He licked his lips, already flushed with anticipation.

"You are more gorgeous than the previous one. You'll do fine, little lady. Now hurry up and take that dress off for me," he commanded, removing his clothes as he shuffled towards a lush sofa. He collapsed into the cushions naked, making himself comfortable while waiting expectantly for the evening's entertainment to begin.

I gave him another shy smile, and walked toward him, "What's the rush? Let me take care of you first."

He looked satisfied with my response and nodded while he started to squeeze his dick from base to crown.

I stopped in front of him, and started to make disgusting noises, feeding his ego of how big and thick his dick is. Kneeling down I pretended I was going to grab his dick, but I sliced his throat with lighting speed. Few drops of blood splashed onto my face.

For a second he was shocked that I cut his throat, as he watched me with wide eyes.

"AAAHHH...ou vetch (you bitch)." He tried to say it but all of it came muffled, and a few drops of tears escaped from his eyes. I gave him my famous cold eye look before I cut his hand which he forwarded to probably grab my hair. He fell from the sofa and curled toward the desk, and pressed a red button. He turned his head to look at me, his eyes were turning red from either pain or anger. He tried to say something, but he flopped to the floor.

The door bursts open, and his two lackey-com-guards come inside with pistols. I raised an eyebrow at them or more likely mocking them. As I smelled the wolfsbane from the pistol, I clicked my tongue and said, "That's not fair. You are two and you have wolfsbane bullets too."

Guard one- who was creepily and disgustingly checking me out- reached for the radio and requested for backup. Looking bored and I did a fake yawn, "They are not going to come. All of them are dead."

Guard two looked shocked and shuttered, "W-w-hh-at?"

I exclaimed, "I killed them."

Guard one eye grew large like an ostrich egg, while guard two started to fire bullets at me, as he strides toward me. I dogged every bullet he fired at me. I mean, if I can't even do this, what was I even trained for?

As soon as he was 3 feet away from me, I kicked his gun in a swift motion. Removing my hairpin, I stabbed him at all the vital points. He fell down, and tried to climb up using my leg, but horribly failed.

From my side vision I notice a wolf was about to pounce at me, but I bend backward in the nick of time. As the brown wolf flew above me, I inserted my hair pin at his chest and dragged it down past his belly. The animal whimpered, but tried to attack me again. I picked up the gun from the ground and fired the remaining bullets at the wolf.

Finally as he dropped dead to the ground, I went over to the desk and made a phone call, "Send someone to clean up. It's a lot of mess here."

I cut the call and walked over to another room- which I am assuming is a bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror, I started to clean blood from my face and body. Luckily the dress didn't have many stains, so I decided to wear the dress inside out. Then I began cleaning my hairpin and dagger. As I was fixing my hair, I heard footsteps outside the door.

I hid my dagger and walked out of the room to see the dead bodies had disappeared, and two men were cleaning the floor. I didn't pay the cleaners any heeds, walked out of the room, and headed toward the elevator.

I eagerly stepped out of the elevator, with my eyes glued to my phone. Distracted, I thought I won't collide with the man or he will move out of my way, but I slammed into his firm torso. "Watch it!", an irritated British voice exclaimed.

His hands were at my waist, while I was clutching his coat so that my butt doesn't make any contact with the ground. "You watch it!" I shot back, and glanced up. His piercing blue eyes were staring at me. He had dark blonde curls, and fair soft skin.

"Your eyes were glued to the phone, you are the one who is at fault." He said, and my attention went to his soft full lips which had a little bit of chocolate frosting.

"You clearly saw I was on the phone, yet you didn't move. These walkways aren't your personal racetrack!" I fire back, annoyed that he is putting all the blame on me. He tried to hide an amusing smile, but I caught it. Who was this nincompoop stranger in his perfect suit and irritating air of entitlement? Probably some elite guest's even more infuriating trust fund brat killing time, oblivious that his carelessness waylaid my peaceful moments.

"Of course my lady, I am at fault. Give me a chance to apologise properly."

I came closer to him and said, "Go flaunt your money on some rich brat." And pushed him hard, enough to make him lose balance, but surprisingly he regained his composure within seconds. Impressive. Not many can handle my strength. I walked away as he gaped at my action. 

****

Tell me are you liking this spy X assassin Klayley story?