2// New fashion in Dragon city

Start from the beginning

"Looks like you found your type of men,cutie..but I'm way out of your league.." Royal margarine sighs.

"I don't like men anyways.." Pastel meringue says crossing his arms which made Royal margarine giggle.

"My,my,you're such a stubborn one..I like you already and seems like we are going to get along quite well.."

Pastel rolls his eyes. "I doubt that.." he mumbles in annoyance.

"What was that?"

"Nothing.."

Royal kisses Pastel's hand and gets a disgusted look in return from him.

"It's just a friendly gesture Pastel meringue."

"I know but I don't really feel comfortable since we just met yesterday."

Royal margarine smiles. "I apologise and I should get going,why not go and visit the dragon hunters for me and say hi"

"I'll do just that since I'm not with anyone" Pastel meringue smiles.

"YOUR WITH ME YA MON!" Sour belt shouted.

"Not anymore!" Pastel meringue shouts back and runs off.

Sour belt chases after him while Royal margarine chuckles.

"Fashionistas these days..always full of energy" Royal margarine says to himself.

Pastel meringue stops when he sees the dragon hunters and goes up to one of them.

He yanks a cannon from one of the dragon hunters and aims for Sour belt.

"Hey! Don't touch my cannon,it's dangerous and not a toy!" The old female dragon hunter takes it off him.

Pastel points his finger to Sour belt. "She tried to attack me,shoot her with your cannon please.." Pastel meringue puts his head through the cannon.

"Jam lady,where is all the frills,lace,bows and flowers in this thing,it's pitch black and stinks"

Pastel sniffs inside the cannon and gags in disgust.

"GET YOUR BRIGHT HEAD OUT OF MY CANNON!" She steps back a bit moving the cannon away from Pastel meringue's head.

"There,now your head isn't at risk of getting stuck,that was stupid of you to be honest"

"Well I wanted to see where I can put the decorations!" Pastel meringue shouted.

"Well you're not touching my cannon!" The female hunter shouted back.

As the two kept on shouting and yelling at each other,a loud bang coming from a huge boulder lands just inches away from one of the houses.

"What was that noise?"

Pastel meringue glares at her. "What's your name old hag jam lady?"

"I'm Tart tartan and don't you dare call me an old hag.."

"Pastel meringue..and by the choices I have here,I want suger daddy rider to be my friend unlike you..you look like a virgin to be honest and virgins disgust me.."