5

Fire Bird

Chapter 5

Dabi didn't sleep at all. He continued to lay there, listening to Akiya's soft snore. Maybe it was the sudden burst of energy from being healed or the adrenaline he felt from having an omega beside him. Several doubts began to fill his mind, but he pushed them away immediately. Who cares what she thinks of him? He captured her, she was his prisoner, and he didn't care if she thought of him as ugly.

A sigh leaves his lips as he turns to look at Akiya's sleeping form. But part of him did care. Ever so gently, his hand reaches out to stroke her hair, feeling it between his fingers. It was so soft, even though it had been through his intense flames.

Her quirk was the perfect power to balance his, and he wondered if they were to have children, would they be the perfect product his father so desperately wanted? It would be the perfect slap in the face to him, to show that he wasn't so pathetic after all.

As he petted her hair, she began to stir, feeling the sensation tingle on her scalp. She turned to look at him, the morning sun filtering in through the window. His gaze was lazy as he looked at Akiya, and for a small flicker there, she saw how handsome his features were.

"What?" Akiya murmured to him and he suddenly rose and snagged her waist with his hand, dragging her closer to him. She let out a surprised squeak, not expecting him to act so boldly.

"Did you know you snore in your sleep?" He asks, smirking down at her.

Akiya's face blushes and she looks away. "Everyone does, what's the big deal?"

She felt him move closer to her, his breath fanning across her skin. Feeling uncomfortable, she tried to squirm away, but he kept her firm in his grasp.

"You know I still have to show you how good I can make you feel," he purrs, and she feels herself stiffened.

"Y-you said there was more food?" She tried to distract him, ignoring the butterflies in her belly. Those butterflies soon turned into growls of hunger, as the candy bar had long worn off.

Dabi ignores her, leaning down to trace the crease of her neck with his slithering tongue. Akiya squirms and lets out a cry, pushing away from him as far as he allows her to go. "Please stop," she whimpered, begging that somehow he would stop. "I-I've never, I don't know—"

"Shush, princess," he says against her flushed skin. "I won't make you do anything you don't want to do," he states before pulling away. "But don't worry, you'll be begging for me when your heat comes."

With that, he leaves her body, a sense of relief washing over her as he stands off the bed. He fixes his clothes before running his hand through his silky black hair. "Clothes are in the bathroom. The power should be coming on today. Water is running," he tells her. "And don't think about running off again. It's not safe for an omega to be by themselves."

Akiya nods shortly, learning the last time she tried running off.

"When you're done, come join me in the living room, we have much to discuss," he gives her a smirk before leaving the room and closing the door.

Akiya sat there for a few minutes, trying to gather herself. It had been two whole days since she was taken from her parents, and she wondered if they had gone to the police, or if they had taken Dabi's word to heart. Dabi didn't seem to have fatal intentions with her, and she thanked her omega blood for that. It was the one thing she knew her second gender was good for; a survival advantage, but only in the right hands.

Crawling out of the bed, she stumbled over to a door that was attached to the room, opening it to reveal a small bathroom. Sure enough, there was a white tank top and a pair of underwear and shorts sitting on the counter.