2

Fire Bird

Chapter 2

"Damn energizer bunny," a groan escaped the lips of Dabi as he tracked through the trees behind a line of houses. His side spasammed in pain right where he took a kick from the steroid rabbit. The only reason he managed to escape is by searing her fucking tail off and sending a bunch of civilians to their deaths. Heroes can't resist saving the innocent people, Dabi snorted in his head.

His escape route was cut short, however, as the sirens blared behind him. Sometimes he cursed this way of life; always on the run and always getting hurt. He wasn't a stranger to pain, but damn getting his ass kicked was not the kind of pain he wanted.

The bright blue light from his actions began to fade behind him as the heroes did their best to extinguish the flames. His destruction would only distract the authorities for so long.

As the sirens grew louder behind him, Dabi knew he needed to switch from running to hiding. He had no idea where the rest of the team went off too, and he didn't have the time to figure it out.

He looked at the houses that were hiding amongst the trees, picking one that looked the most promising. Dabi knew whichever house he broke into, it was going to end in him killing someone. But as long as it saved him a day from being arrested, he was willing to risk the collateral damage.

Stumbling up the front porch, Dabi reached up and tried the door knob. Of course, it was locked, which prompted him to try the window. It was locked too. On the porch was a table that had a bucket of gardening tools. Grabbing the shovel, Dabi smashed it against the glass, breaking it to pieces. Sliding into the house, Dabi landed on the ground with a huge thump, groaning from the pain that shot up his side. "Damn," he muttered before recovering.

He quickly stood up, turning to try and stuff the curtain over the window so it didn't look like it had just been broken into. It was pitch black and he could barely see, so it sparked a small flame to give him some sense of direction. The room was illuminated with a blue hue, and a sharp gasp caught his attention. He quickly spun around to see a tiny girl cowering away from him. He didn't hesitate; he moved quickly, grabbing the poor girl by the throat and preparing to silence her screams with his fire.

But the smell of burning flesh never met his nose and the girl in his grasp remained unharmed, even as his flames danced across her skin. His eyes widened ever so slightly, shocked that the girl wasn't dead or turned to ash yet. His lips stretched into a curious smirk.

"What do I have here? Unharmed by my flames? This is interesting," he rumbled before a sudden scent hit his senses. The smell was sweet, flowery, and oh-so delicious. He hadn't smelled anything like it before, and it was coming from the young girl in front of him.

Gripping her tighter, he brought the woman closer to his face, pressing his nose into the base of her neck to inhale deeper. There it was; the sickeningly sweet smell that made his mouth salivate, his body ignite into a huge tingle of lustful desire, and the urge to fuck her on high demand.

This bitch was an omega.

"An omega? In this home? Looks like it's my lucky day," he purred, releasing her throat to allow her to breathe. He pulled back to get a good look at her, his blue fire still illuminating the room around them. She had big tear-stained eyes, dark blue messy hair, and soft and feminine features that made him want to break her even more. He wondered what she would look like gagging around his cock, begging for him to fuck her while her heat burned through her body.

Just the thought of it made his blood pump faster and the alpha within him growled to escape.

That's it, this omega was coming with him.