Because she used say;

" Ek miyaan main do talvaare nahi rahti."

However, it was her old sayings when they met.

She met her ( KS) but with passage of time, when she start exploring her SI Karishma Singh.

Her perspective began changing and she changed her old sayings with,

" Ek miyaan main do talvaare bhale he nahi reha sakti. Lakin ek jungle main do sher toh reha sakte haina. Jin ka shikar karne ka tarika aagale ho sakta hai magar jazba nahi"

However, though she called them lions but still what is said,

" Ke ek jungle main do sher ho aur dono ka baair na ho. Yeh kaise ho sakta hai"

Therefore, there always remains tussle between both lions.

But when their tussle from enmity to friendship and then from friendship moulded into love.

That they ever took a step back to give their lives from each other and aways like a rock stood in front of each other.

And their this emotion never needed a word to express their feelings because more than words, their eyes used to speak.

That if Karishma Singh eyes holds, "Possiessiveness" in her mysterious orbs for her madam sir , then Haseena Malik holds, " Care" in her eep expressive orbs for her SI.

And with this care, she always wants to protect her SI from all the storm which can take her away from her.

From getting angry on her SI, SHO Haseena Malik, when bagan " Adoring" her SI Karishma Singh stubbornness that she herself wasn't aware or to accept this or may be it was HM little secret.

Which never remained secret for others member of MPT ( except KM) and when baketi title winners dig this secret.

Then how SHO Haseena Malik could safe herself from baketi group? That they never used to leave a stone unturned to tease their madam sir by saying,

" Kya karu haye? Kuch kuch hota hai"

SHO Haseena Malik, who never fall in front of anyone before. She fall harder for her SI.

" Aise kya ek dusare ko ankhe pad pad kar de rahy ho? Arrey mereko bhi to batano na.

Kya locha hai teri Karishma madam ka us Haseen dilruba ke sath?"

Urmila asked loudly to advert their attention towards her and answer her question.

" Kuch bhi nahi tha aisa dono ke peeche"

Pushpa ji, abruptly replied Urmila and getting negative response. Urmila's face gets low.

" Nakhi kuch bhi nahi tha dono ke peeche?"

Urmila asked keeping her eyes and voice low that seeing and listening to her before Pj could speak. Santu spoke abruptly.