1. Aayansh Raghuvanshi

Male lead - Aayansh Raghuvanshi
Female lead - Ruhanika Ranawat

Pushing aside the crowd, I walked towards him, the guy who makes my heart boom boom.

I wasn't alone, there were thousands of girl who was crazy for him, but who ever confessed him till now, is humiliated and that's why I never approached him. Because like others I also had a fear of get humiliated.

But soon I'm gonna do it, why because we all are gonna pass 12th tomorrow and tomorrow is farewell too, I'm gonna confess him my feelings tomorrow.

If you talk about me, I'm not a nerd. I'm a topper but not a nerd but sometimes behave like one, My face is also not attractive with my big glasses on my face.

I walked ahead with my best friend Diva, just to get noticed infront of him.

I was walking and was about to pass him but suddenly Divya pushed me and only God knows how I saved myself.

"Why did you do that?" I asked her annoyed, "You ask me why? Well then dear, because you don't go a step ahead, I have to do something as a best friend." She said Flipping her not so good hairs.

"Leave it Divs, we all are gonna leave this school tomorrow, and tomorrow is farewell as well, I'll move on and let go of him, but" I took a pause and she looked at me suspeciosly "I'll confess him tomorrow, but for now leave this topic and Let's talk about future and tomorrow's dress." I said, raising my eyebrows dramatically.

"I'll miss this 'Let's talk about future' thing, Ruhanika and also I heard that tomorrow will be a dance too, I'm so excited" Basically Lets talk about future is our bestfreind things, we do it and say that what we will tell our future husbands.

"I don't think that will I even get a partner, let alone the idea of Aayansh, but as our teacher confronted that it's must, I don't know, whom he will choose" We gossiped and reached the cafeteria and unpacked our lunch.

I was about to eat my Roll, but stopped, stopped when accidently his and my eyes meet, unknown blush kept through my cheeks, but I faked cough and started eating it.

Tomorrow is my last day in school, I better look beautiful to impress Aayansh, not like he will pay any attention, but my poor heart can't help but fall in love more.

I don't know about him much, but all I know is he belong to a wealthy family, His dad is The chairman of the richest company in the India and a billionaire and as he will receive the position of CEO, after completing business.

He isn't talkative, He has only one best friend here, Name Kartik Singhania, the crush of Diva. Other here are his brother only, and they are of playful nature unlike their brother.

He has anger issues, he is rude and harsh, that's what people say bur I don't know because I never talked to him.

He was eating his lunch like always but my eyes went to his Bracelet, the Bracelet he is wearing is not of men type at all, it's look like it belonged to a girl, which always made me hurt but I can't help. Atlest he is happy, and that's what matters to me. There is a 'R' craved in it, which I don't know who it belongs to.

My name also starts from it, but only a dumb will think that it's my name.

I shrugged my thoughts and started eating the lunch, thinking what should I wear tomorrow and how will I confess him my feelings, hope he doesn't reject me.