Crimson Dual Wielder

Start from the beginning

( Everyone looks on in shock at what had just happened only to then turn and look at Yumi who had just twirled her sword behind her back, before placing it in its sheath)

"  Talk smack like punk, get knocked on your but like one  Vince. I thought I  made my point clear last time.  So don't make it a strike three." Said Yumi as Vince quickly got back onto his feet and looked at Yumi. " ( Glares at Yumi while realizing that she's the crimson swordswoman). So the person that I saw fighting alongside Miko was you, Yumi. I should have known. (Walks over to his team ). This is Patty, Marcus, Patty's friend Marry, Luke and Dina. This is the team that I forged after I left you guys." Said Vince as he looked at Yumi. " You're kidding. You left a team that soon earned its reputation for housing the Neo-Blackswordswoman, the green Paladin, and the winter knights. ( Points to Raf  ). The young man who is being called the squire of Aquarius and the Crimson swordswoman. You left a team of titles for a team that has none. Now I question your thinking. ( Looks at Yumi and her group). If I may, who is the leader of your group?" Said  Dina. " No one,  we take turns with taking the lead. though we usually let Raf make the plans or coordinate attacks ourselves. Oh and by the way,  titles are really anything to make a big fuss about. People use them to try and get what they want."  To us, titles mean squat." Said Yumi.

(Vince's team)

( Marcus)

( Patty)

(Marry)