"To cause chaos," Klaus answered.

"What is he?" Caroline asked.

"Something," Klaus responds with a small smirk.

"You're not telling anyone, are you?" Caroline assumed.

"Would ruin the big reveal," Klaus answered.

On the foyer, Rebekah and Kol stood together, Draven approached. "Cause some chaos," he says walking by.

"Go for the blonde I brought?" Rebekah suggested.

"And spit right in the face of mother's rules?" Kol said with a smile, "I'm in."

"Do you really have a crow?" Caroline asked when she was finally introduced to Draven.

"Why is that what everyone asks me?" Draven questioned.

"Because Raven is unlikely pet," Klaus answered.

"And it's name is Raven?" Caroline asked, making Draven groan, amused.

Elijah stopped by, and paused seeing Caroline, "If this is the plan against Bitchlena, go ahead," Caroline said.

"She's with Esther and Finn," Elijah said.

"Your brother?" Caroline questioned.

"The one you've heard screaming," Klaus clarified.

"He had long term influence spells on him to make him mommy's little minion," Draven added.

"That bitch," Caroline responded, "And poor Finn, stuck in a room with her and Bitchlena," she added making the three men chuckle.

Caroline walked out with Draven and Klaus, waiting for the drama to happen. She gasped happily seeing horses. "You like horses?" Klaus asked.

"I haven't seen one in person," Caroline added.

"Should see my buddy Carter's, scared the shit out of me," Draven said.

"How?" Caroline asked curiously.

"S'not a normal horse," Draven said vaguely. Klaus, by Draven's side, nodded in agreement. Definitely not a normal horse. Just like Raven isn't a normal crow.

"So what's the thing with Tyler and that sire bond?" Caroline asked, finally working up what she wanted to ask.

"I never knew that would happen, but I'm only using it to keep an eye on the doppelganger. Whatever else he's done was all him, not me," Klaus admitted, openly sinking into Draven's side as the man put his arm around the hybrid's shoulder.

"About your father," Draven brought up after a moment of seeing Caroline's expression grow angrier towards the Tyler dude, "I know your upset and grieving, but the man tortured you for being a vampire. From what I've gathered, neither parent bothered to tell you about vampires, and yet he comes and tortures you for being one. You can grieve, of course, and think of the good memories," Draven said.

"I don't have good memories with Mikael. He killed my favorite horse by severing its neck one of the times he got close to me. I still grieved the father I could've had. I grieved my biological father I didn't get to know," Klaus added.

"Then what Finn revealed to us..." Draven spoke up.

"Apparently my mother is behind my father's behavior to me," Klaus said making Caroline's eyes widen.