"Then why are not looking at me?" Caroline asked, eyes narrowed in suspicion.

"I didn't want you think I compelled you to believe it," Kol admitted. Caroline's expression softened and she reached her arm out for Kol to take as they entered the ballroom where Damon and Elena are dancing as Stefan looks on, depressed.

"Why aren't Nik and Draven dancing with each other?" Kol muttered. Caroline looked over and spotted the Original Hybrid and the mysteriously intimidating man that came with him both dancing with women.

"Oh," Caroline started to speak, "I think they'd rather end up dancing with Elena than Damon," she theorized, "Especially after what I said."

"The doppelganger is homophobic though," Kol said as he led her to the dance floor.

"So are a lot of people still. They'd probably rather dance with a homophobic then someone who did what your sister and Damon did, if they had to choose between the two," Caroline theorized.

"Then they have to dance with my sister," Kol said.

"...Well they can ignore her?" Caroline suggested.

"True," Kol said. He also thought that they would tolerate Rebekah more because she acknowledged that it was bad what she did and regrets it while he thinks the Salvatore won't admit it. It doesn't mean it was okay, especially since it was done to Marcellus, but Rebekah acknowledged it was bad. On the other hand, Kol wondered if Rebekah would've ever admitted it if Draven hadn't been here.

Caroline was spun out of Kol's hands and into Klaus', "You're right, I'd rather dance with Rebekah and Elena then the Salvatore," Klaus immediately said with a small sneer. He didn't really want to dance with any of them if he didn't have too. From the looks of he didn't have too. Draven almost did, but just avoided Rebekah. He probably would've killed Rebekah if they were dancing. "I am glad you came though," Klaus added with a small smile.

"It's better than sympathy casseroles. Now I get to hear truly how bad Elena is," Caroline responded.

"Oh, did you hear she's trying to get myself and siblings connected so we can all die together?" Klaus gossiped.

"What?!" Carline whisper-yelled.

"Yeah, jokes on her, if it happens she loses her boy toys," Klaus continued, guiding her in the dance in a relaxed pose.

"What do you mean?"

"Kill an Original, kill their bloodline," Klaus revealed with a smirk.

"You're not worried," Caroline noticed, "You have a plan, don't you?"

Klaus only hummed in response.

They continued dancing with a bit of small talk and Caroline found Klaus to be a lot more relaxed, "Why are you so relaxed? Is it because of your wolf?" she asked curiously.

"And my mate is nearby. He's letting my siblings have it, knowing I can't speak it myself. I believe you heard him earlier," Klaus answered."Ooooo, Rebekah and Damon," he teased, looking over her shoulder. Caroline turned her head, Klaus guiding them around so she could look better, and there it was. Rebekah looked absolutely disgusted to be dancing with Damon. "You gotta admit, it's a little bit of karma there," Caroline admitted. Rebekah was facing them and giving her a look that said, 'I'm sorry.'

*******

The dances ended. Klaus and Caroline were talking more as Draven wandered around. "Where's he going?" Caroline asked.