Falling in love 💜

Start from the beginning

Glaring her he forwarded his hands to her and he gave her with a smile...

Surya: welcome to Ramanujan Enterprise, Mrs. Chandini Suryadev...

He said smirking at her and she raised her eyebrows at him...

Chandini: It's Ms. Chandini manohar sirrrr...

She said with a coy smile and he huffed at her with a glare... Smirking at him she retrieved her hand from his hold and he twisted his lips seeing her...

Surya: deii Ravi nee poyi Sanjay ku place uu work laam assign pannu Naan chandini aa paathukuren...

Ravi: edheyy nee paathukuriya...  Adhellam onnum venaam, avala santhosh koottitu pottum...

Surya: aha adhu yen naa po koodaathau, adhellam mudiyaathu, naa thaan poven...

Ravi: Deii deii anyaayam pannaatha da... nee idhuku munaadi yaarayaachum ippudi kondu poyi introduce panni irukkiya... ippo chandu aa mattum koottitu pona, namma employees ku heart attack eyy vandhurum...

Surya: adhuku nu appudiye vida sollriya, Ava en pondaati...

He said getting pissed off but hearing him her cheeks turned red and she bite her her lips controlling the smile...

Ravi: adhu indha office ku veliya, compound ku ulla nee yaaro iva yaaro... Theriyum laa...

Ravi snapped back and Surya glared him deadly...

Ravi: enna morachu onnum aaga porathu illa raasa, indha decesion chandini odathu, she wants to achieve as an individual... Unnoda influence illama oru position ku reach aaganum nu Ava thaana ungaluku kalyaanam aanathu yaaruku theriya venaam nu sonnathu... Ippo yenna...

He asked smirking at him and Surya groaned irritatedly... She giggled seeing his face and Sanjay joined her making him go mad...

Surya: seri... Naa pola... Ava kooda santhosh eyy pottum... nee first uu indha thakali chediya kootteetu poda...

He said gritting his teeth and Ravi shrugged his shoulders before turning to chandini...

Ravi: okeii thango, Annanoda vela mudinjuthu... Ippo naa poyi indha body aa engayaachum admit paneettu varen, nee paathu po, badrama iru... Edhaachum prechana na anna kitta sollanum okeii... All the best thangoo...

He listed out like a father and she bobbed her head to his each words before he pulled her into a warm hug making a man to burn... 

Seeing them standing still in the hug Surya gritted his teeth,

Surya: evlo neram thaan kattipidippa, vittu thaan tholayen da avala...

He said irritatedly and the duo giggled seeing his grumpy face... Pulling back from her Ravi and Sanjay left from there not before Sanjay hugging her to congratulate...

Surya: enna thavara ellarum katti pudikuraainga da.. cheiii....

He huffed under his breath and none of them minded his wincings... Bidding bye to Chandini the duo existed the room and Surya eyed santhosh to go out... When chandini tried to follow him Surya grabbed her hands and pulled her to him by her wrist...

Hearing her squeal santhosh stopped in his track but didn't turn and went out of the room...

When he left Surya pulled her to his front and twirled them pushing her to the desk... She gasped when he lifted her by her waist and placed herself on the table moving dangerously close to her...

She gulped seeing him so close and he placed his both hands on the either side of her making her move back... Pulling his hand up to her cheek he traced down and grabbed her neck pulling the shawl down...